You park like a [zb]!

There is a wonderful website with the YPLAC title, where people send examples they have seen of terrible parking. (Look it up, it’s very funny)
Well, I saw this considerate tipper driver today at Morrison’s in Openshaw. There was load loads of space towards the back of the car park, but this oaf had to squeeze in here cos it was obviously 30 yards nearer McDonalds!

Apologies for the size of the pics…I don’t know how to resize them!

Then there’s people who post pics like a [zb]. That’s clot BTW :laughing:

For those looking at Trucknet via Mobile devices…:wink: Yeh and total knob sack parking …lmao :grimacing:

Ive seen the website before and had a good chuckle at some of the bizarre places people park. In trolley bays,diagonal across two bays and I also saw one that was parked on the yellow hatch area in front of a fire station! Some peoples common sense is beyond belief

Why would you even care how he parks? My mate parks his x6 like that. If I even had a decent wheel barrow I’d pinch a bit of curb not to get it scratched. So again, who cares?

parked like a kn*b in Glasgow is a good site

Mattwoodtransport:
Why would you even care how he parks? My mate parks his x6 like that. If I even had a decent wheel barrow I’d pinch a bit of curb not to get it scratched. So again, who cares?

I care, because when Morrison’s have to repair what will end up as a broken curb and pavement, they’ll ban lorries from the car park, then how will any other more considerate trucker get their grub :unamused:

Mattwoodtransport:

And the yellow box junction means what in your world?

Born Idle:

Mattwoodtransport:

And the yellow box junction means what in your world?

Parking for the front of lorries?

As Mr Roy Walker would say…it’s good, it’s not right.

Perfect number plate DUH

What I’d do is raise my own blood pressure spouting I’m better than you,take a picture just to prove my own jobsworth, small man syndrome, post it online, take even more effort to tiptoe on my pedestal, and then spout some drivel about kerbs. Then go home and write a very strongly worded letter to my MP. And then just as I wipe a tear from my cheek, pat myself on the back and Google how to increase my manhood.

Mattwoodtransport:
What I’d do is raise my own blood pressure spouting I’m better than you,take a picture just to prove my own jobsworth, small man syndrome, post it online, take even more effort to tiptoe on my pedestal, and then spout some drivel about kerbs. Then go home and write a very strongly worded letter to my MP. And then just as I wipe a tear from my cheek, pat myself on the back and Google how to increase my manhood.

You appear more vexed about this than others, was it you driving that truck :unamused:

Kerbs are not to be mounted that’s why they are there :unamused: Lorries parking over the kerbs causes unnecessary damage (paths for pedestrians, roadways for lorries) some lorries even do it it in laybys, if it’s not wide enough find another one :unamused:

Only a ■■■ would park like that and only a ■■■ would defend him

Look what happened at Asda on M5 Bristol, when drivers took the p1ss, or rather left it behind

SWEDISH BLUE:
Look what happened at Asda on M5 Bristol, when drivers took the p1ss, or rather left it behind

still park there though. :grimacing:

Mattwoodtransport:

Clam down sunbeam…he’s parked like a c**t that’s all. I never mentioned kerbs, and I took photos so that I could write a jokey post on a forum (YPLAC.com) For his incompetent actions he should not be hung, drawn & quartered, just pointed and laughed at.

P.S. Re. my manhood. I’m an ex Rugby League player (not pro) and I never got pointed or laughed at in the showers! :laughing:

Born Idle:
P.S. Re. my manhood. I’m an ex Rugby League player (not pro) and I never got pointed or laughed at in the showers! :laughing:

Just another ■■■■ then! :blush: sorry, funny at the time :wink: