You AND your lorry!

This is the first Granada “shape” I got in '74 a Consul GT manuel 3.0 litre.

This was the second new Granada Ghia I had in late '75, I shot this on the first morning I got it and was on my way to Barrow to load a few trailers at Bowater Scott!!

Bet you wish you still had them :sunglasses: still runnng this old girl :grimacing:

And this one awaites a paint job :unamused:

Back on track… Me in my Iveco in about 1990.

Scanny i used to drive on a weekend 450 v8 (pic of a pic sorry :open_mouth: )

Model i built of it :blush:

One from a few years ago :smiley:

Just a few from around the world.

some more trucks from around the world.

Trip_to_Nitnat_002.jpg

Wallops 019.jpg

RV 001.jpg

1993 on the way from Verona,Italy to Malaga,Spain.

2003,en-route from Gothenburg,Sweden to Tongeren,Belgium.

Hi Keith.Off subject a bit,but what connection do you have with Polar Express.I ask because i pulled for them out of the navy yard and transit camp in 1972,and later pulled a few trailers to Saudi for them.
I have,at the moment,one of the last stickers which i posess on the back of my pick up.Mike

hutpik:
Hi Keith.Off subject a bit,but what connection do you have with Polar Express.I ask because i pulled for them out of the navy yard and transit camp in 1972,and later pulled a few trailers to Saudi for them.
I have,at the moment,one of the last stickers which i posess on the back of my pick up.Mike

Haha none whatsoever.My avatar and all my old pics on here disappeared after the image hosting site I was using went ■■■■ up!
I had the Polar Express avatar on my pc,so I decided to use it.

Keith.

Practicing the ‘Hokey-Kokey’ alongside my MAN around 1987.

On the way from Edinburgh to Felixstowe 1986 with Rudy Ward and his son.

2008 civitavecchia italy waiting to cross to sardinia

Lonewolf Yorks:
OK the scrapbook thread is throwing up some interesting stuff but I thought I’d better start a new thread for this one. Lets see you too with your wagon, Dates etc too, no porkies. I’ll start, this would be around 1988 and I was 24.

No porkies?? !! taken around 1988■■? on a J reg? !! :slight_smile: or was it 1991/2 when you were 27!!!

1. The first brand new wagon I got working for Baxters Road Services, Newcastle on Tyne.

Lawrence Dunbar:
1960. The first brand new wagon I got working for Baxters Road Services, Newcastle on Tyne.0

That photo’s covered a “few mile” in the wallet by the looks of it Larry ? Cheers Dennis.

Loading at SKF Tongeren,Belgium for Sweden 2003.