Yet another 12 found on the M6 near cannock

So yet another driver and company getting fined no doubts,whilst the emergency services pander to them, anyone know more or see this ?

All those resources wasted plus the driver an haulier. I have zero compassion for the illegals in the truck :imp:

tommy t:
http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/traffic-m6-closed-police-stop-7902248

So yet another driver and company getting fined no doubts,whilst the emergency services pander to them, anyone know more or see this ?

“containing 12 suspected illegal immigrants” - what do they mean by suspected ?
I would say that they must have jumped on in Britain. There is no penalty for taking hithikers is there ?

Put them straight onto a plane back to their own country and this will stop overnight.

extrucker:
Put them straight onto a plane back to their own country and this will stop overnight.

Problem is that before the scrounging parasites made the call, because they where getting a bit of a chill, they would have destroyed any id they where carrying ,so exploit the loophole they all use ,that being if the border agency cannot determin their contry of origin they can’t be deported, this rule needs to change, to if they are not carrying some form of genuine id they get deported to the point of entry that the vehicle they are found in/on used ie Calais port or eurotunnel other options are available, but they don’t get to stay here, even when they are found other than in/on a vehicle i wonder where they checked for ebola?

Scumbags, Wonder if the fridge was set at -20 :smiley:

Unfortunately probably it wasn’t, (around 5hrs drive from dover )or they had thick clothing on (well they had a Mobile phone) which no doubt probably had GPS on it, because these parasites who are fleeing no more than poverty are well versed in to exploiting loopholes in the system in order to get what they want, Some who also come here are part of organised criminal gangs here to commit crimes such as skimming your bank cards at ATM’s amongst other things as we are a soft target, but the government is complicit or too scared to act,to stamp this out, it would sooner punish the natives instead by cut’s and austerity

How the F did they manage to get a mobile signal from inside a fridge, I’ve gotta stand on my bog with a foot out the window to get a signal at home !!!

More like brotha borat was in a car behind making the distressed call k’in scum all of em

extrucker:

Assuming they have travel documents. Try putting 12 people on a plane (yet alone tens of thousands) to a country with no travel documents, and see what happens.

It’s a long drawn out process to converse with their respective governments for the purpose of obtaining documents too. Many such governments have different priorities, such as fighting wars. It’s really not as simple as simply “putting them back on a plane”.

That’s one of the problems we face unfortunately.

yet another waste of our tax money, when will this or any other british bunch of pansy government prosecute the french as they havnt swam have they

thats just fu…ng gr8 shipped in calais /dover sat with my canadian missus who is legal here the jobsworth fu…ig border official locked her in room 4 questioning made us miss a boat and nearly got myself arrested after telling the ■■■■■ all the sh… he…s r around the corner . this country has gone fu…ing mad thats after running by the sign in france 4 valle of somme where ours and canadian men fought like dogs to keep our freedom its a fu…ng disgrace :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

The gas man:
How the F did they manage to get a mobile signal from inside a fridge, I’ve gotta stand on my bog with a foot out the window to get a signal at home !!!

More like brotha borat was in a car behind making the distressed call k’in scum all of em

The report from the BBC says how they found which trailer they where in but not how they got a signal, M6 closed as 12 found in refrigerated lorry - BBC News
Supt Paul Keasey, from the Central Motorway Policing Group, said they claimed to be from Afghanistan and said they were being held in the lorry against their will. now that has to be ■■■■■■■■
I could except a statement like that if they where found at the folkstone side of the le shuttle or at dover port outbound to euroland maybe

ezydriver:

extrucker:

Assuming they have travel documents. Try putting 12 people on a plane (yet alone tens of thousands) to a country with no travel documents, and see what happens… It’s really not as simple as simply "putting them back on a plan

Solution:
Set of balls & a backbone, c17a globemaster, several large crates, 3x parachutes per crate, West Falkland.
…and walk away.

that’s not a bad effort to get that far in a 4 1/2 especially that time of day I guess he would have been stopping at Hilton park or had he stopped before if so how come they didn’t try and get out then

It’s a joke is all this,our country is full of do gooders that feel sorry for these immigrants.
Well we need to grow a pair and get them straight back because these immigrants who we have no idea who they are or where they are from are settling in are communities and I think it’s a scandal and also frightening.

They should have stopped the lorry and flipped the fridge over to freezer mode.

To be fair after a day in Cannock they will in all probability want to go home.

Be interesting to know how or where they charged the mobile phone ■■

One of those solar powered chargers or a wind up charger,lol
1, they had a charged mobile phone and sim card,
2,they spoke fluent english and knew their location so that the police had any chance of finding them,
when apparently where suffering from de hydration and malnutrition, And then claim to be in that truck against their will,
I can smell the bull manure from here,It just don’t add up IMO

Bet your wondering why you came back stevejones, it’s getting progressively worse coming back through Calais, and we as drivers are the border forces main source of income.