Yet another 12 found on the M6 near cannock

this is one of the reason i am voting for ukip as there the only party with the balls to take this sort of thing head on and get real action done

thats 12 more government hand outs to give out

the sooner ukip get some teeth the sooner this sort of thing will be dealt with in the manner it should be dealt with and none of the political correct rubbish that goes on

wells said stevejones, shame tho, we need more like ya but did you notice weve now lost our freedom of speech in this nation, get back to canada bud, nothin here we are full unless you sneak in :bulb:

What makes you think that a ukip politician is any different from other politicians? They lie, to get elected, to get on the gravy train. Everyone of them.

Ukip wont make a difference. For F sake, they are anti Europe, but they do like getting elected to the Euro gravy train. You really think they will kill the goose??

It’s truly simple, by coming into this country illegally they are criminals, we should make it a hanging offence to be in the UK illegally.

Hang them all apart from one, send the one that didn’t hang back to Calais. He will then tell his mates to not bother as you’ll get a long drop on a short rope and this will all end overnight!

They should ban asylum seekers from working here. Massively increase fines and introduce jail time for business owners employing asylum seekers or illegal immigrants. Border security should be much tighter too, so double or triple the budget for it.

The muslim population of the UK went from 1.6m in 2001 to 2.86m in 2011. A ban on arranged marriages bringing in unskilled Muslims who can’t even speak English should also be put in place.

The EU need to realise that if they want to keep the UK in their gang, they need to allow us to opt out of the free movement of workers. It’s causing too much friction over here. The people will eventually get a say in all this and it will be curtains for the EU.

impound truck then put it up for auction,or sell for spares.charge pasengers for no seat belts and tresspass.When we have pensions ,houses,water shortage,power shortage,overcrouded schools,roads,maternity wards ect ect ,I will have no problem with controled immigration from people with zero criminal records,by the way UKIP have said they will put grammar schools back in all towns, not make nhs private or charge for doctor visit NOT ALLOT TO ASK IS IT .

fuse:
impound truck then put it up for auction,or sell for spares.charge pasengers for no seat belts and tresspass.When we have pensions ,houses,water shortage,power shortage,overcrouded schools,roads,maternity wards ect ect ,I will have no problem with controled immigration from people with zero criminal records,by the way UKIP have said they will put grammar schools back in all towns, not make nhs private or charge for doctor visit NOT ALLOT TO ASK IS IT .

Cutting foreign aid by 85% too, I didn’t know we have in the past given aid to RICHER countries than ourselves.

What a joke!

The moterway was shut ( both sides ) for THREE HOURS while they unloaded them WHY ? The waggon was stopped just short of Hilton Park on the hard shoulder WHY!! If they had been in the fridge for whatever time another five mins to get the moter onto the services wouldnt have hurt or if not the services take it off at the next junction and empty the ruddy thing there, but shut the moterway for three hours and cause chaos who the h… came up with that idea. Welcome to Britain !

No one’s mentioned that they maybe carrying an EBOLA virus to here now either…?

Then what, when they do get through and ‘disappear’ into this country…?

do what I did and move to Ireland…its so far behind the times il be dead before its anywhere near as overrun with parasites as the uk is now…britains finished and dosent know it.id rather be a rat leaving the sinking ship.

norfolk:
The moterway was shut ( both sides ) for THREE HOURS while they unloaded them WHY ? The waggon was stopped just short of Hilton Park on the hard shoulder WHY!! If they had been in the fridge for whatever time another five mins to get the moter onto the services wouldnt have hurt or if not the services take it off at the next junction and empty the ruddy thing there, but shut the moterway for three hours and cause chaos who the h… came up with that idea. Welcome to Britain !

They shut the motorway down coz they are complete ■■■■■■■■; that hate the brittish human race and will do everything in there powers to make us week make us poor make us feel small; this also includes making the non britt feel big great and powerfull
Shut the motorway donw like it was die hard II, yes thats right kidnapped by the lorry driver whom I’m sure will be prossocuted in secret for the goverments own doings
Once they where medicaly examoned they let them go; go to where a 3 bedroom house (each) and all they could ever want off out great beniffit system for the rest of there lifes

Just take J18-16 road works they tell us they are installing a new safety barrier so we will all be a lot better off and happyer and content knowing they are looking out for out best interests of health and safety
Can you smell a rat!!! I can Its called bureaucracy, money making scheme, jobs for the boys-jobs for there freinds the only people that will turn out and vote for our great EU westminster one part state
you scratch my back I scratch yours