Yearsleys.

C’mon - let’s have it!

How much do Yearsley’s pay

Days
Nights
Overtime
Basic working hours week

The initial thread was about this firm been sold,can someone tell us who has bought it please,all there Bank borrowings seem to have been paid off last week.

Gardner6LYT:
The initial thread was about this firm been sold,can someone tell us who has bought it please,all there Bank borrowings seem to have been paid off last week.

As most of your threads are about, who buys who, and who has gone, maybe you could tell us… :exclamation:

Straight from the horse’s mouth.
As of today they have joined Linage Logistics.

yearsleygroup.co.uk/news-and … logistics/

I’m saying nowt. :wink:

the maoster:
I’m saying nowt. :wink:

Anrd I know nowt… :blush:

hopefully that baldy impotent ■■■■■■ on goods in at the bilsworths site gets laid off. always got a black eye the ■■■

Plugster:
hopefully that baldy impotent ■■■■■■ on goods in at the bilsworths site gets laid off. always got a black eye the ■■■

I think the reason he is like that is dealing with so many,rude,ignorant,numbtys in a day, that he treats all drivers as fools, and not worth bothering with.

Just present ya paperwork, get a bay number and go, wait 20 minutes, before going to get paperwork after being tipped, and leave,.

Plugster:

His name is Richard and at first glance appears to be surly and unresponsive. However, as Bigriffin correctly states that is merely his way of dealing with people who are predominantly idiots with no social skills. I broke through his armour not with the bladed weapon I first favoured, but rather by politeness and friendliness and sure enough he reciprocated, now every time I go there whilst not being a joyful experience it is at least helped by a Richard who is now happy to help and hurry things along. There’s always more than one way to get what you want! :wink:

Winseer:
C’mon - let’s have it!

How much do Yearsley’s pay

Days
Nights
Overtime
Basic working hours week

Don’t know it for sure but I think they’re contracted on 50 hrs/week. If 4on/4off than it would be 12,5 hrs per shift > AFAIK the 0,5 is for de-kitting after you returned to base.

Pay is around £11 per hour AFAIK.

There must be somebody on Trucknet knowing their rates.

Rich262:
Straight from the horse’s mouth.
As of today they have joined Linage Logistics.

yearsleygroup.co.uk/news-and … logistics/

Does this mean they’ll be slower and less useful than they are now?

Any update on wages and the job in general from the Bilsthorpe site please?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

biggriffin:

Might be a malicious rumor.

Probably a stupid question. What sort of work would a " multi skilled operative" do ?
Not thinking of applying, just curious.

Does anyone on here know any rates - other than their own?

Actually, it would be a big help to ALL of us in the trucking economic community IF we all collated such data, and then used it to migrate jobs until the firms get the message that “there needs to be a going rate - which is then stuck to by other firms”…

Alas, the sheer rage of hourly rates - even on zero hours work (agency) can be as low as £8.50ph to over £20ph, of which we here little of those extremes…

Perhaps “Fear” is all that is needed to keep a driver in a £10-£11ph job these days?

Maybe… But can the same be said for a crappy T&C contract on top of such low rates?

Who wants “Any five from seven” these days?