Www.strongesttruck.com

www.strongesttruck.com
There’s a game on there you got to get a good time with a good amount of box’s on your trailer get the highest score win a volvo leather jacket
i got 180000 so im getting close lol

Joshh:
http://www.strongesttruck.com
There’s a game on there you got to get a good time with a good amount of box’s on your trailer get the highest score win a volvo leather jacket
i got 180000 so im getting close lol

come on joshh - there’s no Brits in the top 10 - get the finger oooot :grimacing:

fantastic game :laughing:

Need some bloody straps :laughing: :laughing:

173,987 - im rubbish at it :cry:

i like that :smiley: but its more fun going too fast and trying to lose all the boxes

193830 :imp:

Good game that, made it to the finish without “shooting me load” :confused: still done crap though - come on lads,lets get a Brit into the top 10 ffs

doesn’t like flat out from the start

[album]41[/album]

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

my best so far

[album]42[/album]

Denis F:

I managed to make the unit and trailer land upside down :laughing:

bubsy06:

Denis F:

I managed to make the unit and trailer land upside down :laughing:

:sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

bloody foreigners come over here/stay where they currently reside, win our leather jackets :unamused:

195482 all 10 boxes in 43:89 seconds - 8000 points shy of the leader he must be doing it in under 40, how I don’t know :wink:

i would just like to bring up the health and safety issues here with teaching immpressionable young people who might go on this site that its ok to tear around in a truck with an unsafe load.also not showing the susies being connected or showing the driver doing his daily checks before setting off. is this the kind of game we want to see the younger drivers and future drivers playing?.. :frowning: … ps

the first person to flip it over and still keep the load on, wins a crate of carling!.. :laughing:

197384 in 42.85 seconds with all ten boxes.

Apparently this is just a game, not an instructional video !!! :imp:

No forkie available so I decided to copy Volvo’s advice and push a crate with a transformer in it from Ramsgate to Sittingbourne with the front of my unit. The customer was not at all happy when I pulled onto their site!! :imp:

I will be giving those tricky sweeds a phone call this afternoon I can tell you!! :smiling_imp:

197254 so far - How the hell do they get 203000 :laughing: :wink:

I have given up because I am gonna throw my laptop at the wall.
The bloody boxes have got a mind of their own :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

700 horses my arse.

it cant even go through a little wooden barrier!

I keep ending up upside down on the red button, solo. :laughing:

wonder if u get more points for using the horn…

Is there a prize for this ? :laughing: