Www.strongesttruck.com

DAFMAD:
Is there a prize for this ? :laughing:

There should be :laughing: :laughing:

I left mine like that went back to it a bit later the clock said O : M : G obviously oh my god how long do you want to take to finish this thing

Also 7th on the leaderboard Marc, I didnt realise Yugoslavia still was known as a place, or is that me being a tard again :unamused:

im still the best on the forum :smiley:

gogzy:
im still the best on the forum :smiley:

Oh no your not

screw u busby :stuck_out_tongue:

lol

is that classed as a well boss moment?

:open_mouth:

:smiley: :smiling_imp:

Here’s a new one - committed earlier :laughing:

Try again lady’s :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just seen this is now not beating the forum score :frowning:

GAY

So if O; M; G; stands for Oh My God what does G A Y stand for …All respectable answers taken note of …

Garners Awful Yeti[driving]

Tip: As long as the boxes cross the line they count. I lost one box infront of the volly, and pushed it to the end, and it still counted it.

Cheers

Andy

I have push three across the line before now and as you say they still count.

I think the most important part to master to get a good time is the start. At the start you need to master landing on the red button whilst already in reverse. Also you need to master hitching up, where you need to be pulling away with all boxes undisturbed at a time of around 15.60 seconds, or less.
The best I’ve done so far is 200111, which of course is still not good enough.

181113 and 10 boxes. and i did a walk around check before i started off.
Told the office i didn’t have any straps,Told to 2run with it and do my best :wink: :wink:
Tonyb

it’s addicting becuase u always want to try get the highscore and u will go on and on anyway ladies
nearlyyyyy 10th
lols.

and the 7th is finaly a english man well done even though his name sounds veryyy ummm. french :smiley: