WTF? This is who you're sharing the roads with

digitalspy.co.uk/forums/show … ?t=1462699

:open_mouth:

Rob K:
http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1462699

Don’t Worry Rob. I am sure your mate Conor Turton will be a member off that forum too and will able to offer his sympathetic advice :laughing:

Wheel Nut:

Rob K:

Don’t Worry Rob. I am sure your mate Conor Turton will be a member off that forum too and will able to offer his sympathetic advice :laughing:

He is “horns” on that site.

Rob K:

Same thing happened to my sister, you now don;t share the motorway with her because she doesn’t go on one !! I’ve spoken to lots of people over the years who this has happened to. There was a HGV driver from ■■■■■■■ a few years ago who this happened to and was reported in the press. I suppose the realisation for some people when you are all driving so fast, so close and with vehicles all around you is that it is just to dangerous !! Only takes one persons mistake to show up everyone elses :grimacing:

Slow lane, fast lane? :unamused: :unamused: No wonder she is anxious and disorientated. :wink:

She’s probably paying less insurance than all of us as well.

That Ikea she was going to wouldn’t be in Essex would it, that would explain it, wouldn’t it. :smiley:

this kind of anxiety is quite common. i suffer from it very tuesday morning and it steadily get worse until saturday is there a cure?

Mr B:
this kind of anxiety is quite common. i suffer from it very tuesday morning and it steadily get worse until saturday is there a cure?

Beer.

Mr B:

“I was once stuck on the M25 in Essex for 8 hours”

That happens to me…almost every Friday! :unamused:

I see there’s a ton more of them come crawling out of the woodwork now. Is it any wonder that there’s so many crashes when you’ve got idiots like them driving about? Should ban the ■■■■■■■ lot of them and make them walk or use a bus. What gets me is that they know they’ve got a problem but just moan about it on internet forums and carry on regardless, putting themselves and everyone else in danger. Cheers for that. :unamused:

2 trips to essex,and one to ikea,is enough to give most men a few anxiety attacks, easy answer keep out of essex and ikea.

Can’t say I’m surprised.

BIG MAC:
2 trips to essex,and one to ikea,is enough to give most men a few anxiety attacks, easy answer keep out of essex and ikea.

I like IKEA. I don’t like Essex. :wink:

Nothing wrong with my birth county !! … and as for Ikea… don’t get me started lol

dar1976:
Nothing wrong with my birth county !!

Indeed…lots of fit blonde birds with nice perk ■■■■… :wink: :wink:

The bit that got me is that one of them thought they were safer because they suffered from this. :open_mouth:

Next thing is they’ll be sueing us for causing stress. :imp:

schrodingers cat:
Next thing is they’ll be sueing us for causing stress. :imp:

We could sue them first for putting us in danger. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

These people need punching, hard.

fully understandable ,if your not used to motorways it can be quite daunting prospect i would imagine,kind and comforting words is what is needed here,and a few hours building there confidence back up with a driving instructor.