Wreckers/recovery trucks

ParkRoyal2100:
From earlier this year… '99 Western Star, 525 Detroit/ 15spRoad Ranger, underlift, side-lift and winches everywhere. And chrome.

WOW!!! :smiley: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Todays little ride out to disrupt my Sunday dinner was to recover a double decker bus from the town centre of Loughborough, it had a rear hub problem so a rear end suspend was the order of the day

Scammell S 24 prototype recovery

les freathy:

I was lucky enough to do a job up at Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome the other week. Found the most wonderful place, an overgrown, forgotten area littered with awesome old vehicles. Found this there! I asked if I was allowed a little look around, so got my camera out and took as many pics as I could! it was the most incredible place. I will upload the pics tonight!

LaurenRebecca:

les freathy:

I was lucky enough to do a job up at Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome the other week. Found the most wonderful place, an overgrown, forgotten area littered with awesome old vehicles. Found this there! I asked if I was allowed a little look around, so got my camera out and took as many pics as I could! it was the most incredible place. I will upload the pics tonight!

I know where you mean, I was up there a couple of years ago & took loads of pics !
Some good stuff there if you look hard enough !

gunnerheskey:

LaurenRebecca:

les freathy:

I know where you mean, I was up there a couple of years ago & took loads of pics !
Some good stuff there if you look hard enough !

I could have got lost in there all day! Luckily, I think thats a long term contract, so I will be able to go up there again!

t cab scan

quest 070 by richellis1978, on Flickr

Rownhams services

602.jpg
601.jpg
600.jpg

This is currently at my dads yard, anyone recognise or remember it?

Immingham,N.E.Lincs.

IMG_5201.jpg

sweden

Spotted atTamworth doing a change over

Strensham

Ade

robthedog:
Rownhams services

20150724_114645.jpg

Last nights “quick little job” from Stoke bus station to Volvo Birmingham, nosed into a bay, lost all its air, so pick it up by its back wheels, check there’s no passengers asleep on the back seat & crack on.

Pic of Irish recovery truck in France mid 70’s.Think in Le Havre

Not a good pic…

Merc Actros 4148… BTW that’s my truck on the back… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: