Wreckers/recovery trucks

Beaune, France

N36 Waasten(B)…

This one might now be passed its best!

I am sure that some of those on here may have had need of its services in the past!!

Harborough-20151126-00036.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

Punchy Dan:

Whats the story then Dan

Driver on his personal phone ,sacked on the spot ! wasn’t the first zb up .

Rownhams svs

Another gem found in deepest Leicestershire!

IIRC didn’t this one work for Essex Fire Brigade?

IMG-20160216-00058 (2).jpg

EDTRUCK:
Another gem found in deepest Leicestershire!

IIRC didn’t this one work for Essex Fire Brigade?

Looks like “Big Red”. There was an article about it in CM? in the early 90’s I think. Jim.

LaurenRebecca:

gunnerheskey:

LaurenRebecca:

les freathy:
Scammell S 24 prototype recovery

I was lucky enough to do a job up at Bruntingthorpe Aerodrome the other week. Found the most wonderful place, an overgrown, forgotten area littered with awesome old vehicles. Found this there! I asked if I was allowed a little look around, so got my camera out and took as many pics as I could! it was the most incredible place. I will upload the pics tonight!

I know where you mean, I was up there a couple of years ago & took loads of pics !
Some good stuff there if you look hard enough !

I could have got lost in there all day! Luckily, I think thats a long term contract, so I will be able to go up there again!

This is parked up at Brindleys now with another cab stuck on the back waiting for something to happen!

Beetie, I have just sent you a PM

Regards
Ed

EDTRUCK:
Beetie, I have just sent you a PM

Regards
Ed

Haven’t got one!
Regards

Great thread…love the pics - thanks to everyone who has posted

Here’s a few I found on my travels

This was in Moscow, a Maz heading down Leningradski Prospekt pulling in one of those electric trolleybuses

These pair were out at the Scania Moscow dealership, the newest (first one here/with white grille) was apparently assigned to the Moscow Police for clearing crashes/breakdowns on the Ring Road

This lowly Howo was in North West China about 150kms west of Urumchi, it was parked tight to a fence so couldn’t get a nice head on shot

Barnetby le Wold,N.Lincs.

IMG_6266.jpg

And now for something completely different:

( i just stumbled on that thread by accident and noticed I still have account here :smiley: )

Past and Present JCT recovery vehicles.

scan0007.jpg

247.JPG
[attachment=0]FullSizeRender.jpg[

Bedford light weight

76.jpg

Ex military Thornycroft, Vass conversion