Worst Road Users Survey

Cast your votes for the UK’s worst road users, from boy racers to horseriders. Everyone who votes will be entered into a prize draw to win a limited edition model truck
CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE SURVEY

School run mums, wearing a hat in a hybrid! :imp:

No option for drivers of Audis, Bmws & Mercs who can’t find their indicators.

1.foreign trucks who dont read warning signs
2.taxi drivers
3.tractors

1. Bus drivers
  2. Pensioners
  3. Cyclists

3 - Inexperienced cyclists in heavy traffic.
2 - White Van Man
1 - And “King of the Hill” by a long long way - Mobility scooters with full plastic rain gear - can’t see, won’t see - sure can’t think - these people need a “Sponsored By Dignitas” sticker.

Rover drivers displaying a National trust sticker. . . on the way to/from the garden centre.

Dont really have a problem any road user, although i cant stand rudeness, doesn’t cost a thing to say thanks. I always put my hand up and a thumbs up if someone holds back to let me get past etc.

cbarnes:

can you read and understand all of the warning signs in everyone of the 26 or 27 countries of the EU ■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

DougR:
3 - Inexperienced cyclists in heavy traffic.
2 - White Van Man
1 - And “King of the Hill” by a long long way - Mobility scooters with full plastic rain gear - can’t see, won’t see - sure can’t think - these people need a “Sponsored By Dignitas” sticker.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :sunglasses:

Saaamon:
Dont really have a problem any road user, although i cant stand rudeness, doesn’t cost a thing to say thanks. I always put my hand up and a thumbs up if someone holds back to let me get past etc.

Well said that Man. :smiley:

Manners cost nothing and can often gain you a lot.

Ken.

The worst by a country mile are “professional” drivers who are anything but…

Vascoingles:

cbarnes:

can you read and understand all of the warning signs in everyone of the 26 or 27 countries of the EU ■■? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

the reason i put this is because of the blatant stupidity of foregn drivers who cant seem to understand a picture of a lorry with a big x through it that to me is multi lingual this is in our village where we had a romanian driver close the village for over an hour because he got stuck will post a pic of sign later as so self explantory and no disrespect to foreign drivers its just the ones who cant speak a single word of english if you was going to a foreign country you try to learn the basics to get you through

I found trying to grasp the basics of just one other language was bad enough so dont know how I would fare trying the other 25/26 as well.
My pet hate are the supermarket delivery drivers who religiously stick to 40 mph on the A9 not giving a thought to the poor BMW drivers stuck behind them who want to give their motor some welly. Like me :slight_smile:

Can I not vote for all the above?? :frowning:

I found anyone driving stuff with four wheels or less are bloody dangerous!! :imp:

(Excluding 4 wheeler trucks :oops: )

And the point of this survey is■■? Considering there isn’t even an option to criticise our fellow professional drivers it is going to be a biased result. It’s like the guys on the caravan forums asking who holds the most amount of traffic up, but leaving themselves out of the running.

I can only presume its some half arsed marketing attempt to blame every other road user for bad driving.

I only voted because I like the look of the prize.

maurice:
And the point of this survey is■■? Considering there isn’t even an option to criticise our fellow professional drivers it is going to be a biased result. It’s like the guys on the caravan forums asking who holds the most amount of traffic up, but leaving themselves out of the running.

I can only presume its some half arsed marketing attempt to blame every other road user for bad driving.

Or simply a way to get hold of another one of my 17 email addresses :stuck_out_tongue:

I am not sure how much you can earn from a 1000 email addresses

Its really easy to blame other road users sometimes but we’re not all perfect, its important to allow for the mistakes of others.

maurice:

This^. Stupid biased survey with absolutely no purpose other than to procure everyone’s email address for spam purposes. :angry: