Worst Company You've Worked For?

For me it has to be H.E Services (Plant Hire). I was only a trainee op but was treated like ■■■■. Got paid crap travelling money and when in the yard was expected to run private errands for yard/office staff in my car for travelling money at all.

morrisons,worst job ive ever had,stripping down loads of pallets,frozen to death and the ■■■■■■■■ dont pay you a penny for it

Wincanton, tossco & TNT. So much red tape & bs around the job that you couldn’t enjoy it & the money & kit were crap…

Freightliner again as mentioned on another firm, too much red tape, them and us attitude and back stabbing like you wouldn’t believe.

Must be a different Morrisons from the Stores, don`t do a thing except drive, hitch up and drop trailers.

Not allowed near the load.

Anything to do with delivering flat pack for me.

F/liner at Coatbridge is also a canter.

Tesco at middlewich, mind numbingly boring, too many clueless managers and too many rules, hated the place

NathanB:
For me it has to be H.E Services (Plant Hire). I was only a trainee op but was treated like [zb]. Got paid crap travelling money and when in the yard was expected to run private errands for yard/office staff in my car for travelling money at all.

Didnt you get free Diggerland tickets ■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Forresters in birmingham. one armed robbing barsteward. dissapeared overnight. later i heard to be running a tipper in the north east out of rth-lubbers yard. hope he loses his other arm. git dissapeared owing 8 blokes and the “woman” in the traffic office alot of money.

1. Not enough driving and too much handballing :imp:

Bowkers preston …A real anti agency thing going on there.

toowise:

NathanB:
For me it has to be H.E Services (Plant Hire). I was only a trainee op but was treated like [zb]. Got paid crap travelling money and when in the yard was expected to run private errands for yard/office staff in my car for travelling money at all.

Didnt you get free Diggerland tickets ■■ :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Wasn’t running when I was there. Nice blokes on the machines but treated like ■■■■. I did the proper diggerland on site as a kid; Riding in drotts (loader on tracks to the ignorant) and Akermans…and Bray loading shovels (that’s an experience).

Sherwood Distribution Services (Sds) run by a ■■■■■■■ and plenty of aslickers kissing the ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ on getting paid if you get offered a job there even less chance of having your tax and stamp paid :exclamation: :exclamation:

i’ve never had a bad employer in the haulage industry.
but i have a set of rules that ensure i don’t work for a [zb].
i don’t do agency work, and i don’t do hourly pay.

Firm called msk waste management was a great job but new management took over and I wouldn’t wish my worst enemy a job there.
I no longer work there.

Exhell.

Lol surprised this thread hasnt had a bigger response.

Why can I see the lawyers circling this thread like vultures :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Only post what you can prove with documented evidence- hearsay doesnt count !!!

If it gets out of hand guess where this thread will go? - remember folks your not having a chat in a bar, you are publishing for all to see and hear what you say- be careful please

Rikki-UK:
Why can I see the lawyers circling this thread like vultures :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Only post what you can prove with documented evidence- hearsay doesnt count !!!

The mere passage of time since they went bust allows me to say that Romac ran as bent as a nine-bob note and we did more miles on the wire than off it. :wink:

YODEL (used to be HDNL Home Delivery Network Ltd.) in Bolton.