worse truck

mines got to be ford cargo vac tanker every other day breaking down ■■■■ gear box
bad brakes all round crap cab etc etc

Anything with a ZF auto box usually.

Seddon atkindon 3-11

For me it has to be the ex nestle Erf c series ,Norde twin steer ,spicer box ,340 rolls ,a complete pile of zb so much so I sold it on again .

Hino.

Taylors Transport■■? :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Scania streamline 113 360,hated it,sold it after a year,comfortable truck but would’nt pull ya granny off the ■■■■ pot

Scania for me at the minute. Been driving it for a month now and since then the retarder stopped working then the cruise control went from working fine to only working occasionally and latest is the night heater stopped working and I won’t be back at the yard til next weekend so let’s hope it doesn’t get much colder at night. It must be karma for all the bad mouthing I’ve done about scanias :blush: I thought the one bit of credibility scanias still had was that they were built to last. Obviously not, my last lorry was an iveco stralis and never had any problem with it in 6 months of driving.

I have heard a few people bad mouth the Iveco,there are a pair of them at my yard while they are nothing fancy they do the work without any issues.I think that they make a good bosses motor.

Benz axor:evil::twisted:

kr79:
Seddon atkindon 3-11

Just to correct you- Sed Atk 301/311/401/411- had all them hated every one, so much I gave up a 401 with a night heater and 320 ■■■■■■■ to go back to a 6 year older ERF B series- Bloody horrible things

DAF CF.:imp:

Scania G440.

We’ve curently got two iveco cargos. One is a S reg and one a 2006 on an 06 plate.
The 2006 is constantly off the road and has needed a new engine and gear box since we’ve had it, which isn’t that long.

The older one is much more reliable and hasn’t really needed anything.

We had a L reg one before the 06 and that was a bag of ■■■■■ too, so seems very hit and miss with them.

damoq:

Auto gearbox is crap and you sit too low,all cf drivers look like midgets aswell,allways got adblue faults ,shocking lorry :cry: :cry:

Has to be the Ugly Truck…
The truck itself is ok, but the seat is a killer :frowning: I can only manage about an hour before I lose the feeling in my legs… :open_mouth:

seth 70:

damoq:

Auto gearbox is crap and you sit too low,all cf drivers look like midgets aswell,allways got adblue faults ,shocking lorry :cry: :cry:

I had the pleasure of driving one of our CFs on Monday as my Premium was away for its 6 weekly. I honestly cannot think of any good things to say about the DAF. Its the most uncomfortable truck I’ve ever driven. I tried all day to get the seat and steering wheel adjusted to something that got close to comfortable and it just wouldn’t happen. Driven loads of CFs in the past and had the same problem with them all.

Kate:
The truck itself is ok, but the seat is a killer :frowning: I can only manage about an hour before I lose the feeling in my legs… :open_mouth:

Is that the the cf your on about kate :question:

seth 70:

Kate:

Is that the the cf your on about kate :question:

No, it’s the Renault T Range

05 or 06 Iveco manual. Was in ■■■■ state. Missed traffic lights because it wouldn’t take off in 3rd when loaded like the rest of the fleet. 2nd was still to high and you had to kick the gear stick into first just to get it moving. I hated that day so much.

Most of the Dafs, Merc , Scanias I have driven have been fine. Still haven’t driven a Renault or Volvo (apart from the one I trained in for my Class C)