World Cup Tat in Vehicles

Anyone got the usual England crap stuck in their cabs? I haven’t seen any lorries with it but plenty of “chav cars” like Corsas, Clio Sports,etc covered in rubbish.
I stopped having a St Georges flag in my cab (replaced with the Oxon county flag) because
I was fed up with being mistaken for being an England supporter (I’ve never heard of half the England world cup team).

Cotswoldcrunch:
Anyone got the usual England crap stuck in their cabs? I haven’t seen any lorries with it but plenty of “chav cars” like Corsas, Clio Sports,etc covered in rubbish.
I stopped having a St Georges flag in my cab (replaced with the Oxon county flag) because
I was fed up with being mistaken for being an England supporter (I’ve never heard of half the England world cup team).

Well you’ve just said you aint an England fan, and as you’ve never heard of half of the squad, obviously not a football fan either.

I personally wouldn’t have Oxon county “crap” in my cab, but neither would I knock or berate you for doing so :unamused: …each to his own/live and let live etc etc :bulb:

I shouldn’t worry about it to much, a couple more games and their coming home anyway.

I’ve got a Dutch flag up in mine, have supported them since the last world cup. It also gets a conversation going with any Dutch drivers when I park up, and lets me practice my Dutch on them.

Cotswoldcrunch/muckaway/Nathan. you really do make me smile. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Nobodies got Wayne Rooney in their cab then? :unamused: :wink:

Pete.

mike68:
I shouldn’t worry about it too much, a couple more games and their coming home anyway.

+1:lol:

windrush:

Pete.

If Rooney drove trucks, when he tried to back on a bay he’d probably hit the wall across the road fifty yards away… :cry:

windrush:

Pete.

Last time I looked he was in an Italian defenders back pocket.

robroy:
Well you’ve just said you aint an England fan, and as you’ve never heard of half of the squad, obviously not a football fan either.

I personally wouldn’t have Oxon county “crap” in my cab, but neither would I knock or berate you for doing so :unamused: …each to his own/live and let live etc etc :bulb:

That’s the true county flag, not anything associated with cricket. :smiley: No you’re right Robroy, I’m no longer a football fan, gave up on football a few years ago.

yep, england flag :laughing:

Played well last night, unlucky to have lost. I don’t think they’ll be coming home just yet :wink:

maga:

Played well last night, unlucky to have lost. I don’t think they’ll be coming home just yet :wink:

Not for at least another week.

maga:

two more qualifiers to lose then they’ll be home :grimacing:

maga:

I’m with you, some that call themselves football fans are a bit like some that call themselves drivers, you can always tell who the real ones are, and those that say they are but in reality are not, and never will be :bulb: :wink:

scaniason:
I’ve got a Dutch flag up in mine, have supported them since the last world cup. It also gets a conversation going with any Dutch drivers when I park up, and lets me practice my Dutch on them.

Does that mean you pay half ?

Suedehead:
Does that mean you pay half ?

If they’re good enough I’ll pay the whole bill :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

windrush:

Pete.

No but I picked up his hooked earlier so no doubt he’ll be round looking for her soon.

maga:

I dunno, I’ve seen Swiss Cheese with less holes in it than our defence last night.

Cotswoldcrunch:

I take offence to this, I have my Corsa for work and the Mrs has her newish Clio …no flags or tat…just attitude :smiling_imp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Oh, I hang my towel to dry behind me and my underpants on the wing mirror, so I am sophisticated :wink:

Live and let live, you aint driving it you don’t want it let them have their patriotic fun :wink:

(edit typo)

Stole this from a friends facebook page

dvla.jpg