working hours

can some one tell me (a newbie) how many hours your allowed to work driving time+working time a week.
am i right in thinking its 60 hours a week and 90 hours over two weeks :question:

You are correct.

56 per week and 90 a fortnight

You may have the 90 hours correct if you mean driving only.

Is it tacho or wtd law you require.

Eckyboy:
56 and 90 driving hours

No you can definetly work 60 hours a week.

bald bloke:

Eckyboy:
56 and 90 driving hours

No you can definetly work 60 hours a week.

Yes but driving time is 56 and 90. I’m sure WTD is 60 but must average out to 48 over a period(often 17 weeks) but doesnt include breaks or POA

60 and 90 is either right or wrong depending on the question, the op needs to elaborate or its impossible to answer.

Heres a good read for you Dave
http://assets.dft.gov.uk/publications/drivers-hours-goods-vehicles/drivers-hours-report.pdf

you can actually work 84 hours per week

3 x 15 hours and 3 x 13 hours

that is working time

driving time is max 56 in any week, but 90 in a rolling fortnight

such as 56 in week 1, then you can only do 34 in week 2, week 2 then becomes week 1 and you can then do another 56 hour driving in the following week

If you are new to this game then surely you listened in the cpc course?

shuttlespanker:

that is working time

such as 56 in week 1, then you can only do 34 in week 2, week 2 then becomes week 1 and you can then do another 56 hour driving in the following week

I’m sure it’s 60 actual working then you can add breaks and POA on top.

shuttlespanker:

that is working time

No you can’t work 84 hrs a week, you can work 60 with the other 24 being break/poa.

daffdave:
can some one tell me (a newbie) how many hours your allowed to work driving time+working time a week.
am i right in thinking its 60 hours a week and 90 hours over two weeks :question:

For the working time regulations the maximum working time (everything except break and POA) per week is 60 hours, this should average no more than 48 hours per week over the reference period.

The maximum driving time for the EU tachograph regulations is 56 hours per week and 90 hours per any two consecutive weeks.

Hope this helps :wink:

And legally you can put in 90 hrs inc work, rest, break and poa.

Eckyboy:
Yes but driving time is 56 and 90. I’m sure WTD is 60 but must average out to 48 over a period(often 17 weeks) but doesnt include breaks or POA

tachograph:
For the working time regulations the maximum working time (everything except break and POA) per week is 60 hours, this should average no more than 48 hours per week over the reference period.

The maximum driving time for the EU tachograph regulations is 56 hours per week and 90 hours per any two consecutive weeks.

Hope this helps :wink:

Eckyboy:
http://assets.dft.gov.uk/publications/drivers-hours-goods-vehicles/drivers-hours-report.pdf

There’s a revised edition of GV262 (GV262 - 03), you can find it here :wink:

tachograph:

Eckyboy:

There’s a revised edition of GV262 (GV262 - 03), you can find it here :wink:

More countries and a different colour :smiley: Thanks, will have a good look later :wink:

whats POA :unamused:

dazaster:

Period Of Availability, ie- waiting time.

dazaster:

Period Of Availability.