Working for Stobarts

Hi all

Just got the news that from October we will be taken over by the above mentioned company in Morrisons Sittingbourne

Any thoughts?

Tia

God help you my son [emoji22]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Watch your T&C’s. They decimated Tesco drivers T&C’s when they took over

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

They took over…

Walkers Crisps in Leicester and what was a cushy little number full of ‘I’ve got ten years left before I retire’ became a ‘I’ve just got another collection on my Isotrack ■■■■!’.

The few perks we all had are all going.

They’ll soon Truck that up… All them lovely double deckers and 28plt fridges, what can possibly go wrong.

There is a piece of legislation called TUPE. You should keep your current employment conditions for one year before going on to new regs. Google it and see for your self. It might not be all that bad.

mmeessii:
Hi all

Just got the news that from October we will be taken over by the above mentioned company in Morrisons Sittingbourne

Any thoughts?

Tia

Who is running that now? DHL? Cant be much worse…

Get your stock of Ginsters and oranges in ready for the Friday night laybye feast.
Oh…and where do you live as I do like a steak on a friday.

msgyorkie:
Get your stock of Ginsters and oranges in ready for the Friday night laybye feast.
Oh…and where do you live as I do like a steak on a friday.

Park up at Grantham services, and Mrs Dozy, will come and get you. But book early as it’s becoming quite popular, seems a lot of Driver’s know about it,

the nodding donkey:

mmeessii:
Hi all

Any thoughts?

Tia

The only Morrisons I know of run hy DHL is Bridgewater off hand.

I can expect my local store to have run out of everything then.

mmeessii:
Hi all

Any thoughts?

Tia

They’ve got the exact opposite to ‘The Midas touch’.
Everything they touch turns to crap…sooner or later.
Still…At least you get a free elf costume.
Too many chiefs, not enough Native Americans. :smiley:

simcor:

the nodding donkey:

mmeessii:
Hi all

Any thoughts?

Tia

The only Morrisons I know of run hy DHL is Bridgewater off hand.

I know Bridgewater is, I’m down there regularly. Swan Valley is “run” by Stobrats, and seems quite chaotic, and you don’t hear much english spoken.

Just enjoyed 2 pints of this tonight Dan…in a secret location in Somerset. :smiley:

robroy:
Just enjoyed 2 pints of this tonight Dan…in a secret location in Somerset. :smiley:

More than two I reckon, you posted on the wrong thread! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

the maoster:

robroy:

More than two I reckon, you posted on the wrong thread! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

What a ■■■ !! :blush: :laughing:

well I hope your not going to be ■■■■■■■ awkward about stobarts doing the transport out of there , I’m in there tomorrow apparently picking a load up so I want loading on time not sat around whilst you play some childish game , I’ve no end of jobs after that !!!’ And it’s Friday & I need to get home !!!

82E70B92-9510-4D75-A7C1-3D668E2D1A05.jpeg

robroy:

Drinking on the job you’ll be getting slated remember the last thread on said subject

Drama over , looks like night shift are trunking the tris up over night , seems like planner was listening when I told it to get someone else to do the job

cav551:
I can expect my local store to have run out of everything then.

Same for me I guess, my local Hastings store get’s it’s main deliveries from Sittingbourne and it’s already a pain when there are problems on the A21!