Work - well, agency work, but work all the same

Been with my lot for nearly 3 years now, I like them, and they have done their best for me (and their clients) - Derbyshire based, covering Derbys, Staffs, and a bit of Notts.

Had a call yesterday from them - did i have any ‘Driver mates’ - Yes, says i, they all work for the agency :slight_smile: - They are looking for more drivers, and have some decent work.

I have averaged 40/50 hours a week all year (a lot of which is at Tesco Lichfield), but some other decent jobs - all the places i go to have decent kit, and are fairly hassle free.

I know there are plenty on here who curse Agencies, but that is the nature of the beast at the moment.

If anyone is interested, PM me, and i will pass on details - and hands up, i get a bonus for each driver introduced (once they have done 10 shifts).

They gave me a start with little experience. They are, like all other agencies, only interested in bums on seats, but they have quite a personel touch.

Always paid on time, and Holiday pay included (i am off for the next 7 days, paid)