Work place bullying!

Get it nipped in the bud and sorted, if you don’t it will make you depressed and anxious, making your driving become dangerous.
Buy a pocket sized tape recorder, or as someone said record what he said in a diary .
Bullying at work is illegal, so if he continues, say an appearance in court will happen.
Or failing all that, boil down rotten fish, buy some syringes, then inject the fish paste in to all the cab air vents, sour milk will also suffice .
Posting a number two to his house.
But as you said, watch out for CCTV.

blue estate:
I’m posting this with a very heavy heart :frowning: as most of my co workers are ok and some are just clowns :laughing: :laughing: But one has gotten a bee in his bonnet over me being offered, accepting and doing Sunday through to Thursdays (even though it can stop at any time ) :unamused: Most of others couldn’t give 2 hoot’s as they like their Sundays off
Said co worker has been on my back because he thinks I’m a planners favourite (far from the truth ) and I’m doing people out of OT (he has kids I’m single)
I get paid hourly , but he seems to think I’m salaried , I also now do less nights out as I don’t get sent up country much , mostly working SE England
Before you say , I have tried talking to him and explaining but it’s got me nowhere , and I’m not resorting to physical abuse as that will get me or him nowhere but the sack or worse :open_mouth:
I’m not a snowflake as I’ve not approached management about this , but trying shock tactics with my coworkers

Are you actually getting proper Sunday rate or premium rate (and then normal time for the next 4 days?)
If not (and firstly why not?) …it could be construed that the firm are maybe advocating for you to do this shift pattern for a reason :bulb: , in order to save money by paying you only the normal rate, where they would have to pay others the ‘proper’ rate for the Sunday…
So just to play devil’s advocate here, that is maybe why him and possiblly some of the others are a bit ■■■■■■ as they maybe actually are being done out of working overtime, for that reason, and if they have kids, they would be happy to work it.

When I volunteered to cut down my hours from a full week to a Tues to Saturday pattern (and eventually as now a Wednesday to Saturday then 3 days off ) I stressed I still.wanted overtime rate for a Saturday. (knowing full well they would have to do that if any.of the lads on normal weekly shift pattern did the job I was doing.)
That is the only reason I can think that anybody would not be happy with what you are doing tbh mate.

Pour petrol on his flames m8 ,Rev him up to ZB ,tell him your on bigger money than you are :wink:

Work place ■■■■■■■■ !

:wink:

mrginge:
Work place ■■■■■■■■ !

:wink:

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]sums it up

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

blue estate:
Just to add one thing , at no point will I resort to or use violence , as the yard has cameras , I’ll let him throw the punch and get the P45

Why that? Is he bigger than you☺…sorry

elsa Lad:

blue estate:
Just to add one thing , at no point will I resort to or use violence , as the yard has cameras , I’ll let him throw the punch and get the P45

Why that? Is he bigger than you[emoji5]…sorry

Nope , but that would solve nothing

Punchy Dan:
Pour petrol on his flames m8 ,Rev him up to ZB ,tell him your on bigger money than you are :wink:

Firstly this ^^^^^^^^

The fact you’ve posted on here means he’s already winning, just rise above it and carry on.

@Blue Estate.

I notice mate that you’ve avoided answering my post, and I’m assuming that if the guy actually IS bullying you, that you are thinking I’m condoning it…I AINT.

I was merely trying to come at it from another angle to point out why the guy is maybe a bit ■■■■■■■
However, ‘‘being a bit ■■■■■■■■ and resorting to actual ‘‘bullying’’ are two different ball games. :bulb:

As I said, I do still get premium rate on a Saturday for my 4 on/3off pattern, the change was a mutual thing, I was sick of ridiculous hours you are expected to work and wanted a cut,.and they wanted a job done that no one else wanted, that caused them grief with drivers running out of weekly and fortnightly time, 300 miles away…so as I say, mutually convenient.
If they refused to pay me the overtime rate, I would not have agreed to it, but that’s just me.

To get back to your situation, the only thing I can relate it to it as a similar situation, is the two clowns in our yard who have stopped everybody getting overtime by kipping in their trucks on a Sunday afternoon, and leaving at 5 past midnight instead of leaving a lot sooner on overtime rate. :unamused: …why ffs.
That situation does not affect me as I start work on a Wed am, so I don’t give a toss.
If it did …Would I be ■■■■■■ about it? …Yes.
…Would I bully the guy? …Absolutely not.

Hope that clarifies what I was getting at mate,.I wasn’t having a pop… :wink:

robroy:
@Blue Estate.

I notice mate that you’ve avoided answering my post, and I’m assuming that if the guy actually IS bullying you, that you are thinking I’m condoning it…I AINT.

I was merely trying to come at it from another angle to point out why the guy is maybe a bit ■■■■■■■
However, ‘‘being a bit ■■■■■■■■ and resorting to actual ‘‘bullying’’ are two different ball games. :bulb:

As I said, I do still get premium rate on a Saturday for my 4 on/3off pattern, the change was a mutual thing, I was sick of ridiculous hours you are expected to work and wanted a cut,.and they wanted a job done that no one else wanted, that caused them grief with drivers running out of weekly and fortnightly time, 300 miles away…so as I say, mutually convenient.
If they refused to pay me the overtime rate, I would not have agreed to it, but that’s just me.

To get back to your situation, the only thing I can relate it to it as a similar situation, is the two clowns in our yard who have stopped everybody getting overtime by kipping in their trucks on a Sunday afternoon, and leaving at 5 past midnight instead of leaving a lot sooner on overtime rate. :unamused: …why ffs.
That situation does not affect me as I start work on a Wed am, so I don’t give a toss.

Not avoiding you Rob , been busy [emoji6][emoji23] I do get extra for it but only 1.5 time not double , but still take home a good ave week

blue estate:

robroy:
@Blue Estate.

Not avoiding you Rob , been busy [emoji6][emoji23] I do get extra for it but only 1.5 time not double , but still take home a good ave week

So what’s his problem,.and how exactly are you doing others out of overtime? :unamused:
In that case tell him to ■■■■ right off and to keep his snout out of your business. :bulb:
As for the bullying, I find that a ■■■■ good agressive look and manner,.with a threat works wonders,.and if you aint that way inclined by character…pretend you are, blag it and scare the crap out of him :bulb:

Next time he starts, respond with D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

Do I Look Like I Give A Flip*

Then walk away.

*Stronger F words are available

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Its been mentioned about a “proper rate” for Sunday,unfortunately many Companies these days work on a 24/7 roster system and only pay a set rate no matter what days or hours are worked.
The only difference with most on that type of system is enhanced payments for working afternoons/lates or nights

just put the word out that hes a kiddy fiddler ,let the dogs onto him

corij:

:open_mouth: Seriously?
That deffo gets the Overthetop Award
It could end up with the o/p lying unconcious somewhere
Please tell me you’re kidding. :neutral_face:
Remind me never to cross you. :neutral_face:

Just tell him’kiss my arse’,and let him deal with it

corij:

Get a forking life ! He’s got kids of his on and as much of a Zb he can be I’m not doing any thing to hurt he’s family life !!!

75% of drivers are ■■■■■, more so at certain firms.

Start at 5, drive out the gate at 5.30 and crack on. No need to worry.

robroy:

corij:

:open_mouth: Seriously?
That deffo gets the Overthetop Award
It could end up with the o/p lying unconcious somewhere
Please tell me you’re kidding. :neutral_face:
Remind me never to cross you. :neutral_face:

if i know someones really dun-me-in on purpose yes thats wat i do. i wouldnt do it for some slight or off the cuff comment but persistent bullying i would . that reminds me,yrs back someone didnt pay me for a days graft it was 300 notes ,didnt cough up simply because they could,and did. i waited a few months then let loose it cost them £10000 ,now that felt good

Bullying only happens if you allow it to happen.
Tell him to ■■■■ off and mind his own business and if he doesnt like it to take it up with management and then just crack on with your work.