Work boots.

Cheaney super Hampton dealer boots.

foxy stars:
i’ve been using steel toe CAT boots and steel toe CAT trainers for over 20years (they’re the holy grail for me) — both last well, are mega comfy and are more than worth the £100 price tag for the boots and £80 for the trainers. i’ve had the CAT boots i’m wearing now for nearly 2 years and used them in all weathers and never had any problems at all.

have a look — catfootwear.com :grimacing:

I also have CAT steel toe boots, they’re not on that website though.

Got them when Roadways gave us uniform, we could put extra towards anything to upgrade from basic, so I did with the boots, got the CAT’s and still got them 4yrs later including doing some right ■■■■■■ jobs.

They were NOT comfortable from day 1, infact I’d say 6mths before they’d bedded in, but are great now.

I like my Karmor boots. bargain at only 20 quid

Two things that you should always buy the best you can afford, good boots and a good bed, if your not in one you’ll be in the other.

bigtruck:
Two things … boots and a … bed, if your not in one you’ll be in the other…’

I’m often in the dwang :neutral_face:

razmataz999:
try haix they are what the uk fire brigade wear they do all sorts long lengh short length fire resistant chemical resistant if thats what you wont serious boots but also serious dollar

Haix Airpower X11 Mid S3 Gore-Tex Waterproof Safety Boots these are ment to be good

haix.com/en/products/fire/ha … ian-europe these are what the uk fire brigade use at the min and i also have a pair i would recommend them to any one and sitting in a cab all day no problem my feet feel fine after a full day

Just because the fire service buy them doesn’t make them good.

SB

I usually use Atlan boots (Samsung), hot oil them for winter protection & dubbin for when it rains, they have lasted me well, for about four years, and very comfortable after the hot oil to supple them up. Cost was £ 22.50 for the first pair. My next pair brand new off ebay £12 including p&p, boots £6 rest p&p…bargain! ! :wink:

I have a pair of dickies work boots which are bog standard okay, lighter to wear , laces infuriate coming loose many times on shift :smiling_imp: :unamused: I’m thinking now maybe change the laces and use these in the hot weather :confused: These cost aprox 30 quid.

I also have a pair of trojan from arco , I’m finding them awkward, had to get a larger size to get the width, (on finding them narrow fitting for their sizes) :neutral_face: they feel very comfortable when you put them on, but the inersole is also very cold, that would put me off wearing them in the winter, as would the lightweight of the boot too ( couldn’t see them coping with winter weather), finding them clumsy due to having a size larger in order to get the width :frowning:
Aprox 55 quid in a sale , mark up price was a Lot more :open_mouth:

No complaints:

amazon.co.uk/Cat-Footwear-Di … 987&sr=8-2

I had an accident while wearing a pair of Caterpillars. My size 12 foot was crushed with 14 tons down to 5 inches long.
I managed to drive home in a lot of pain, went to doc and was signed off for 2 weeks. Nothing broken.
2 days later, I was walking fine again.
Since then, I have worn nothing but caterpillar work boots.

I used to wear dealer boots but some places seem to be getting keen with drivers wearing lace ups do trying to stick to lace ups if I can.

as someone who has gone through a lot of boots of all different shapes and sizes and tends to wear them out fast - I’d recommend these -Boots not cheap (£50- 70 ? )but feel good right from the minute you put them on . My pair has lasted over a year now most other pairs of boots last 6 months if I’m lucky.

I just got a pair from Sports Direct, Dunlops, they used to do identical ones badged as Karrimor.

On at £22.99 but I got an extra 10% off at the till, the Karrimors I had lasted me 9 months, were very comfy, never leaked, and the uppers were immaculate when I retired them.

Work issue are Tuff Kings. Not very comfy at all, made my feet sweat to high heaven, and I wore the soles out in 3 months.

Sherpa, comfortable & strong

ebay.co.uk/itm/Sherpa-S3-Bla … 3a620c01b5

We deliver to Mole Valley Farmers country stores and I swear by their Chelsea Boot slip on toe cappers , they are fantastic at not letting water in and once you have “panned em in” they feel like slippers on you’re feet. Look after them by polishing them up now and again and you’ll have em for a good few year. My mate at our place has still got his after 3 and a bit year.

My current pair are Dunlops - were £22.99 from JD Sports. Do the job well although I have had to replace the laces on both.

Caterpillar there a bit pricey 80 quid but well worth it last a good few years

A pair of Click rigger steel toecap boots, about £25 on eBay, fur lined so nice and warm in winter on those horrible boggy sites I normally go to. Last about a year as I wear them all the time at work (unless I go into Aggregates then I have lace ups)

Boots my arse!
Get a pair of these baby’s
And they have steel toe caps

Cant believe no one mentioned Fortec V12 boulder boots… can be had on the net from about 50 notes.

abbeypro.co.uk/general-safet … V1235.aspx

Without a doubt the best boots I’ve ever worn, I’ve always bought good quality boots but my last 3 or 4 pairs have been theese… They last about 12 to 14 months on site work and about 18 to 24 on supermarket type work before they start to get tatty… Im 16 stone and am tough on footwear.

They come with 2 sets of laces which are the best I’ve used (even bought the laces seperatly for other boots). Good wide fitting so sides of your big toes not rubbing on the toe cap.Very warm and comfortable, you can buy additional insoles to…

For me… DeWalt -to narrow. Dr.Martins- cold and heal rubs. Cat- narrow and unsupportive.

I ain’t got a bad word to say about my thigh length high heel boots :exclamation: :wink: :grimacing: