Woolwich Ferry

Usual info please. Got 10 crossings next week. What’s the food, cabins and duty free like etc etc :smiley:

Only 2 packets a month now

Don’t forget to book £2 each way on your expenses…

Watch out for the Saaaf of the river illegals :laughing: . ■■■■ and booze allowance unlimited.

I believe it’s doing trips like this over the water that makes you a proper driver so don’t forget to mention crossings and ferries in all future correspondence whether relevant or not, plus of course the obligatory missing the boat story.

Rentadent:
of course the obligatory missing the boat story.

I somehow doubt anyone will believe he missed the woolich ferry before its sinks.
Though while I’m sat here at tesco purfleet I may try out & see if anyone will is stupid enough to accept its true :smiley:

Do remember when you leave the ferry to drive on the other side of the road too many accidents caused by drivers forgetting. And you will feel more relaxed having left
Bongo Bongo Land and returned to civilisation but you do mention more trips into Bongo Bongo Land so sympathies Bro.

Don’t forget your RATION card! :laughing:

Armagedon:
Do remember when you leave the ferry to drive on the other side of the road too many accidents caused by drivers forgetting. And you will feel more relaxed having left
Bongo Bongo Land and returned to civilisation but you do mention more trips into Bongo Bongo Land so sympathies Bro.

I remember driving about 10 miles north of Folkstone and seeing signs saying ‘Drive on the left’ … bit late by then don’t you think ?

Ahhhh, the old days of going over the water are all coming back to me now. I was a Wightlink regular back in the day, a familiar face to the staff there.

OVLOV JAY:
Usual info please. Got 10 crossings next week. What’s the food, cabins and duty free like etc etc :smiley:

They make you share with whoever you are with, good result if you are a solo driver. the cabins are as clean as your truck. The duty free is only open at night. I wouldn’t want to eat in the restaurant, you can find decent food within a couple of hours of the ports.

I missed the ferry by 2 minutes after being held up on the A2. It was the night the yellow van fell off the deck, if I had been on time it could have been me. :stuck_out_tongue:

you should be on the stage-not

Do insist on reversing on, it will help you no end when you dock on the other side. The onboard Routiers restaurant is on deck four, and the disco bar is on deck two. Have a good crossing.

Oh, and see if you can get yourself one of those 'Alle’z via Woolwich’ stickers to bung on your front bumper .

Twoninety88:
Do insist on reversing on, it will help you no end when you dock on the other side. The onboard Routiers restaurant is on deck four, and the disco bar is on deck two. Have a good crossing.

Oh, and see if you can get yourself one of those 'Alle’z via Woolwich’ stickers to bung on your front bumper .

and don’t forget your passport either so you can get it stamped on arrival… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

There’s a weather warning for Wednesday.

The Highways Agency have warned that operation stack could see ferry traffic queuing all the way back to the start of the pier :open_mouth:

peirre:

Rentadent:
of course the obligatory missing the boat story.

I somehow doubt anyone will believe he missed the woolich ferry before its sinks.
Though while I’m sat here at tesco purfleet I may try out & see if anyone will is stupid enough to accept its true :smiley:

Give it a go, I reckon you’re in with a good chance. :slight_smile:

I cant stand it on facebook when you get comment like…

" waiting for the boat "

" queueing for the ferry "

etc likes it something special, its a landing craft nothing else nothing fancy so pretend it is.

:imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

Im always sick on that particular crossing :open_mouth: :blush: :blush:

Am I alright @ 16’ ?