Woodside Haulage

Anyone know what woodside haulage are like to work for,I did a bit for them 15 years ago on agency but it was stright trunking to stranraer,anyone know of recent what they are like. :confused: :confused:
Thanks

Dunno, but Iโ€™ve got an interview with them in Preston tomorrow morning.

FH12Volvo:
Anyone know what woodside haulage are like to work for,I did a bit for them 15 years ago on agency but it was stright trunking to stranraer,anyone know of recent what they are like. :confused: :confused:
Thanks

They where cher height, strong dislike of agency from the office and the workshop, theyโ€™d try to send you out regardless of vehicle condition, Itโ€™s while since I had the pleasure, so not an up to date assesment.

I did a couple of runs out of bamber bridge depot ,would be 3yrs ago or so, the job itโ€™s self seemed ok, the trucks some where topliners , but the pay was crap less than the agency where paying me that i was in for, they i think did a some point in the past go over the water too (European)

I see woodside in Ireland nearly every day Iโ€™m on the roads, on the N4

Their H.Q is in Ireland http://www.woodsides.com/haulage_depots.html if i remember correctly as they do all the planning from their traffic office over there