Woodsides are looking class 1

English work,4 on,4 off…wont be the worst job .legal,decent gear…better than some…nothing to do with me though,just came across it.

7 carol and cheese

Think that’s for the Motorfreight side so low cab car transporters all the way!!!

Anyone worked for them? They’re quite local to me and would save me 1 1/2 commute on a daily basis.

never heard much said against them on the whole…legal enough.it didn’t say anything about car transporters,but a phone call would tell you in 2 mins…decent plant on the road etc.

Think the money is ok on the cars plus there is a weekly bonus for not marking any cars when loading and tipping

Does anybody know where in England they run out of? 4 on 4 off would suit me down to the ground and I also fancy developing my career in the car transportation side of the industry. I’m from Manchester area though and I don’t really fancy the commute to say Heysham.

RACHACE:
Does anybody know where in England they run out of? 4 on 4 off would suit me down to the ground and I also fancy developing my career in the car transportation side of the industry. I’m from Manchester area though and I don’t really fancy the commute to say Heysham.

They have a yard at Walton Summit but don’t know if they operate car transporters out of there tho

AFAIA,
the only 4on/4off shifts@ Woodsides are the Motorfreight lads. :wink: