Woo Hoo. At last!

Anyone heading up to Glasgow will be glad to know that the major roadworks on the M8 M73 M74 have finally finished. Past 3 years negotiating the area have been a nightmare. Just off peak tidying up works left to do which shouldn’t impact rush hour traffic apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BUT BE CAREFUL OF THE CATTLE !!!

norb:
BUT BE CAREFUL OF THE CATTLE !!!

Seen them this morning. [emoji23][emoji23]

Very confusing for the sat nav though , mine told me to keep going even though there were diversion signs for Motherwell , when we came back up it was still sending me straight up even though it was obvious you needed to come off , thought it was much better before as sat nav never had any issues

Don’t believe it.
If it was true Humza Yousaf’s smug mug would have been on Reporting Scotland.

According to the poison pixie it would have been complete earlier if it wasn’t for the Tories. :slight_smile:

$$$:
According to the poison pixie it would have been complete earlier if it wasn’t for the Tories. :slight_smile:

Golly.
Surely youre not suggesting that Wee Jimmy Krankie is in the habit of blaming the tories for everything?
How very dare you…

Yep. Done Eurocentral today and it was a doddle. Nice :sunglasses:

Great! Now I don’t have to push EB into the weeds!

Radar19:

Hit my new 17 plate Scania S500 and there will be real trouble. Hit our new S730 and I would catch a flight :laughing:

eagerbeaver:

Radar19:

Hit my new 17 plate Scania S500 and there will be real trouble. Hit our new S730 and I would catch a flight :laughing:

My 11 plate will be fine.

eagerbeaver:

Are you in eurocentral regular?

damoq:

eagerbeaver:

Yeah, once or twice a week mate. Drop & swap.

eagerbeaver:

damoq:

eagerbeaver:

I’ll watch out for you. I work in eurocentral. And I’ll try not to send you into the weeds if I see you. [emoji12]

probably start another lot next week,wouldn’t surprise me.

damoq:

eagerbeaver:

damoq:

eagerbeaver:

I’ll watch out for you. I work in eurocentral. And I’ll try not to send you into the weeds if I see you. [emoji12]

Going up there on Monday mate. Should get to DX around 1.30pm ish :grimacing:
(New Scanny pulling a blue DX double decker).

eagerbeaver:

damoq:

eagerbeaver:

damoq:

eagerbeaver:

Going up there on Monday mate. Should get to DX around 1.30pm ish :grimacing:
(New Scanny pulling a blue DX double decker).

I’m tues to sat. Plus I’d normally up in Aberdeen at that time if I was working anyway. Were you up there early this morning? Seen an actros pulling a dx trailer going onto the M8 at eurocentral around 5.45 this morning on my way to work.

That will have been one of our evening drivers. We usually do a couple of trunks up there twice a day.

dozy:
Very confusing for the sat nav though , mine told me to keep going even though there were diversion signs for Motherwell , when we came back up it was still sending me straight up even though it was obvious you needed to come off , thought it was much better before as sat nav never had any issues

Update your satnav when you can …And you cant drive without a satnav ■■? There is big signs that if you follow them will take you to where you want to go…You get diversion signs at a lot of roadworks which you follow .no matter what your sat nav says …not rocket science

norb:

dozy:

Update your satnav when you can …And you cant drive without a satnav ■■? There is big signs that if you follow them will take you to where you want to go…You get diversion signs at a lot of roadworks which you follow .no matter what your sat nav says …not rocket science

You’ve not met our dozy yet? He’s the most inept driver in Britain. Goes to any length to avoid his wife’s cooking.