Woo Hoo. At last!

Is it just me or is it really badly designed with road markings not at all clear? Its helping the traffic situation no question but it seems to be a corkscrew roundabout design that leads you to the wrong exit

The-Snowman:
Is it just me or is it really badly designed with road markings not at all clear? Its helping the traffic situation no question but it seems to be a corkscrew roundabout design that leads you to the wrong exit

I know what you mean about the roundabout markings. Most noticeable when you turn right. You take to the right hand lane as directed by the road markings and before you’ve even got halfway round, the road markings seem to indicate you’re in the wrong lane.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The-Snowman:

I think all the overhead signs are poor on Scottish motorways. In England if lane one is an exit slip it’s clear with an arrow on the overhead sign but in Scotland it might be or it might not be. I blame the Tories for thinking of it first and therefore foisting signs without arrows on the Scottish people.