Wont be in my truck any more :(

Because i had 4 days off to do my ADR and the bloke that took it drove in
to the back of a row of cars at 40mph without braking…

On the plus side i have been given a 54reg R series :slight_smile:

Will post some better pics as soon as i can

Adam

That’ll T-Cut out, won’t it ?

the four letter expletive I would use to describe this other man i will not asterisk out as i’ll get my hand slapped suffice to say i will cryptically say it so only adults can desipher what i mean it begins with c and is not the four letter c word that describes a male chicken but the other one. Slap him for me

lol something like that mate…needless say he doesnt work for us anymore

that’s a good result, you should shake his hand

LMAO i was extremely pleased with the result to be honest just im a bit sad as the old p series was my first proper truck…im sure il soon forget now that i have cruise control,traction control more space etc lol

Every cloud has a silver lining :wink: . I hope you managed to retrieve your dash mounted hands free camera tripod do dah :wink: Big Bob’ll be watching!

Well thats just bloody typical!!! I’ve only just got the hang of spotting you in the otherone! :unamused:

Was he Polish?

just wants a spot of superglue be good as new. Has the new got manaul box or that opticruise bag of b####### in.

Was anyone hurt when your colleague hit the cars at 40mph?

You’ll have to go into London now your LEZ compliant.
So not all good news

Just a bit of cosmetic damage mate. A bit of T-Cut and Turtle Wax will do the job just fine!

Was this part of the crash on the north bound M5 a couple of days ago near Bristol? Seemed like a lorry whacked a ■■■■■■ van, which hit another lorry or something of the sort.

prichardson:
Just a bit of cosmetic damage mate. A bit of T-Cut and Turtle Wax will do the job just fine!

Was this part of the crash on the north bound M5 a couple of days ago near Bristol? Seemed like a lorry whacked a ■■■■■■ van, which hit another lorry or something of the sort.

Na that was something like allens transport there were 2 of them 1 artic with unit mounted hiab and a wagon and drag with hiab the artic was front end susspended recovered I’m not sure about the wag & drag or who hit what but they were delivering to a site bu our place and because they didnt have room they were transhipping the loads to the wagon and then off loading in to the site they left our place where they parked the trailers just befor i started.
Someone said it looked as though the van had jumped infront of one of them cutting in to get off the M5 to head onto the M4 dont know how true that is just that thats what it looked like … :unamused:

orys:
Was he Polish?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

No Orys, if you read the post it says he went up the back of the line of cars, he didn’t side swipe them :wink: :laughing:

newmercman:

orys:
Was he Polish?

No Orys, if you read the post it says he went up the back of the line of cars, he didn’t side swipe them :wink: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: pmsl very quick.

newmercman:

orys:
Was he Polish?

Oh yeah, indeed, he did something much more stupid. He just, like some moron, centrally hit a row of cars in the back. Like this other guy, who parked in my boot when I was stopped on the red light. Or like your the best and famous F1 driver, Lewis Hamilton.

You’re right. He HAS to be British :slight_smile:

So Orys, remind me where Kubica came in the F1 world championship again :laughing: :laughing:

Oh, I know where. Would you dare to swap Kubica’s and Hamilton’s cars for next seasons?

orys:
Oh, I know where. Would you dare to swap Kubica’s and Hamilton’s cars for next seasons?

Sorry mate but I think Lewis is an exceptional talent, sure he needs to chill out a bit, but the boy is something special, your bloke aint too shabby either but then again he never had a laptop on his dash did he? :laughing: :laughing: