Wont be in my truck any more :(

If you can’t read about Kubica in the Sun or Daily Mirror al the time and if he wasn’t lucky to join McLaren team as a kid, but he has to go much harder way as Poland don’t have any F1 tradition, it’s not mean that he is any lesser talent. And it won’t be easy to check who’s better, as we both know that F1 it’s not a sport of equal chances, as McLaren is the best car and BMW can’t keep field to it. Favourisation of Hamilton in previous season was also very significant - in my opinion, altough I like to watch it and have great respect to the drivers it’s not a true sport - as in most of today proffesional disciplines.

I have a respect to Hamilton skills, altough I don’t like him as a person, becouse I think that he’s a spoiled kid with very big opion about himself - being a good driver don’t makes him a nice person. Still, I regret about all that racist jokes about him - but I think that if they will make a jokes about that he is so conceited that would be perfectly fair :slight_smile:

But all that discussion is useless becouse:

1. We rather won’t have any chance to check Hamilton in Kubica in the same vehicles. So there is no point to argue which one is better. Maybe they will drive in one time one day (McLaren was already puting some quotes about Kubica to BMW team, so maybe some year in the future…) then we’ll see the thruth.
  2. It’s completely off topic, as I mentioned Hamilton only as another example of british driver, who finished at the someone else’s back, and that have nothing (if we speak serious) to do with that he’s really good driver.
  3. I needed to mention british drivers who likes to drive into someones back as a reply to your sugestion that polish drivers are know of side-swiping. And it was anly added becouse you are malicious and wanted to wind me up. You have absolutely no idea if this driver mentioned by the topic’s author was polish or not, and that is what I was asking for. I’ll finish this discusion here and now (even if that wasn’t me who started that childish exchange of malicious jokes) :wink:

All the best :slight_smile:

Orys, what happened to your sense of humour?

I agree with you about Kubica & you’re right F1 is boring, I much prefer MotoGP or WRC myself.

But you have to admit my references to laptops & side swiping were funny, no malice intended, but yes I did it wind you up, it’s called banter & it’s an old British tradition.

So in summary, like it or lump it, if I think of something that I think is funny I will post it & if I can wind you up along the way then that’ll give me even more satisfaction :wink:

It’s all right, I also like to banter, only problem is that I am a Polish guy here, you know, so I have to keep my place and can’t go to far, becouse if I do, most of people won’t see that as a nice British tradition, but as a Polish vicious guy who comes here to insult the cream of british lorry drivers… :slight_smile:

So it’s better for me to back down too early than to go too far :slight_smile:

Also discussion on F1 it’s really pointless I suppose :wink:

And these jokes were good and I enjoyed them, but as I can’t (for reason mentioned above) answer you with what I could to knock you down (hehe) I’ll prefere to stop it, as when only one side is allowed to go full trothle it’s not so fun :slight_smile:

mistake

orys:
mistake

ok ok boys

Orys i have just one question about your avatar …
Were you following your sat nav for that delivery :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sorry mate couldnt resist it and its prob and old one done time and time again
Glad your here anyway mate nice to have someone showing you polish guys aint all bad. I mean i can only say one thing in every language that everyone understands :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

orys:
It’s all right, I also like to banter, only problem is that I am a Polish guy here, you know, so I have to keep my place and can’t go to far, becouse if I do, most of people won’t see that as a nice British tradition, but as a Polish vicious guy who comes here to insult the cream of british lorry drivers… :slight_smile:

So it’s better for me to back down too early than to go too far :slight_smile:

Also discussion on F1 it’s really pointless I suppose :wink:

And these jokes were good and I enjoyed them, but as I can’t (for reason mentioned above) answer you with what I could to knock you down (hehe) I’ll prefere to stop it, as when only one side is allowed to go full trothle it’s not so fun :slight_smile:

Orys, you’re one of us now mate so give as good as you get, you usually do & thank you for refering to me as the cream of British lorry drivers :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008, sat nav, brilliant PMSL :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:

orys:
mistake

ok ok boys

No, that was just I edited post to correct some mispells and clicked “quote” by mistake :wink: There wasn’t nothing bad there :slight_smile:

Orys i have just one question about your avatar …
Were you following your sat nav for that delivery :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Believe or not, but it’s one of rather wider roads on Hebrides :wink: And if you are asking for that picture of the beach… It wasn’t Sat Nav, it was one local farmer. I asked him how to get to my another delivery and he told me “Take the beach… After the dunes take third exit” :smiley:

newmercman:
Orys, you’re one of us now mate so give as good as you get, you usually do & thank you for refering to me as the cream of British lorry drivers :laughing: :laughing:

I am one of you, so I am now cream of British lorry drivers! And I am also Polish driver… You can have it better :laughing:

why you all dissing the guy who trashed a load of cars? and why was he sacked? this is something we should all be allowed to do, it may stop the idiots like the one that has just carved me up through those silly little roadworks between kendle and lancaster. there i was happy as larry minding my own buisness not even doing 50 when he cuts me up and brakes! talk about wake me up! and what about all the times youve struggled to get in somewhere because of parked cars? the only thing a wagon shouldnt be allowed to hit is another. everthing else should be fare game. :wink:

cant you at least ask the guy how good it felt to total 4 cars…

bloody immagrants taking peoples jobs not you orys that bloody newmercman doing canadians out of work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

dreva:
bloody immagrants taking peoples jobs not you orys that bloody newmercman doing canadians out of work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

I was waiting fot that, which is why I’ve calmed down my xenophobic rants :laughing:

Unlucky adam…least something good came out of it…another driver can get a job at your place lol…

newmercman:

dreva:

I was waiting fot that, which is why I’ve calmed down my xenophobic rants :laughing:

fpmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: