Women HGV Class 1 Drivers

Batista230:

Kate:
Oh dear, where to start… :unamused:

First off, your mates so called joke…Why should a woman, whatever her job is be expected to put up with ■■■■■■ harassment by some nuckle dragger ■■? Now it doesn’t matter what ■■■ a person is, they have a right to work in a safe environment, and that includes safe from ■■■■■■■■ frustrated loud mouthed idiots. I hope I meet him one day… :wink:

So when can i come and play with you ■■■■■

matey…
you aint got a hope .:smiley:

switchlogic:

Batista230:

switchlogic:
And that’s not much of an insult since I am indeed gay.

switchlogic:
Oh and ladies of ill repute are a bit wasted on me I’m afraid…

Are you rely gay?

Errr…yes!

Well I wont be coming near you kab at a night time

Batista230:

switchlogic:

Batista230:

switchlogic:

switchlogic:

Are you rely gay?

Errr…yes!

For which I am sure he will be eternally grateful. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Batista230:

switchlogic:

Batista230:

switchlogic:

switchlogic:

Are you rely gay?

Errr…yes!

For which I am sure he will be eternally grateful. :wink:

Beat me to it!

Kate:
matey…

no chance of kittens then?

switchlogic:
Beat me to it!

I think you made all that up just to get rid of me

Batista230:

Kate:
matey…

no chance of kittens then?

switchlogic:
Beat me to it!

I think you made all that up just to get rid of me

Nope I think you’ll find it’s a well known fact on this forum.

Why are so many hgv drivers racist,sexist,homophobic narcissists?
I was in at seaforth and overheard a conversation taking the mick out of one of the young ladies booking the boxes in, she is in my opinion a very nice looking lass, the two guys in front of me were commenting on her appearance in a non to complimentary fashion as I listened in I was looking at them, quite how two short fat 50 something’s wearing the same clothes they set out in on Monday could have the neck to comment on anyone’s appearance is beyond me, they must not see the same thing the rest see when they look in the mirror, and how they couldn’t smell themselves is beyond me!!!
In my experience lady drivers seem more professional than the average male, I think a lot of the sexist comments are made by insecure drivers scared that just maybe one of these ladies is better than them!!!

switchlogic:

is dantruckman rely a ■■■■■■?

Batista230:

switchlogic:

I’ve no idea you should probably ask him.

You no got any curtainsiders? pulling pallets of beer about is a mugs game, fast way to a ■■■■■■ back if you ask me.

Thats where its all going wrong women want to men and men want to be intouch with there feminism side or what ever they call it lol :laughing: and it leads to mayhem.

Let men be men and women be women and the world would be a better place.

What gets me they all want to be like men but they like the perks of being a woman like cheap car insurance, they want it all there own way.

Only time my girl gets her own way is in the kitchen and when it comes to cleaning I let her get on with it.

I saw this little tiny female copper the other day when I was filling up at BP…I thought if I was down my local hitting someone theres no way on gods earth she would be able to stop me its a joke. There is no place for a female copper on our streets you need big tough men and thats a fact.

All this = rights rubbish has led to this country in the state its in …well we had one in charge for years and thanks to her no one can buy a house now evil magie yet we still not learnt and keep giving them mens jobs.

dantruckman:
Thats where its all going wrong women want to men and men want to be intouch with there feminism side or what ever they call it lol :laughing: and it leads to mayhem.

Let men be men and women be women and the world would be a better place.

What gets me they all want to be like men but they like the perks of being a woman like cheap car insurance, they want it all there own way.

Only time my girl gets her own way is in the kitchen and when it comes to cleaning I let her get on with it.

I saw this little tiny female copper the other day when I was filling up at BP…I thought if I was down my local hitting someone theres no way on gods earth she would be able to stop me its a joke. There is no place for a female copper on our streets you need big tough men and thats a fact.

All this = rights rubbish has led to this country in the state its in …well we had one in charge for years and thanks to her no one can buy a house now evil magie yet we still not learnt and keep giving them mens jobs.

You’ve got to be here on a wind up surely, people like you don’t really still exist do they?

And the world would be a better place without people like you (or the person your pretending to be).

So what do people think? I think he’s to extreme and stereotypical to be a real person.

Suppose you still give the mrs a slap to when she steps out of line??
Do you really feel so threatened by women hgv drivers ?

Sweet jesus,what hope is there with cro-magnons like this still stalking the land.

Batista230:

switchlogic:

Time to climb the wooden hill little fella, it’s way past your beddy-byes time!

I never have to hit my girl just the tone of my voice is enough HMV thats me

dantruckman:
I never have to hit my girl just the tone of my voice is enough HMV thats me

Now i know you are on a wind up :laughing:

switchlogic:

dantruckman:

dantruckman:

switchlogic:
What’s a faggort?

If you was British you would no

Or theres prob alot in the bars you drink in mate

I just couldn’t let your coming out go by unnoticed.

I was taught by a women.

IIRC its thanks to Margaret that a lot of ordinary people were able to buy a house in the first place.Some drivers are sans willie just get over it.