Woman :-?

Wheel Nut:
I have never classed Austria as third world or backward countries with cheap labour Pat, quite the contrary

My PM is normally open but due to veiled threats and a poisoned pen I disabled it recently. I am still waiting for Admin to remove my perfectly reasonable post.

I feel that a flippant comment may have touched a nerve :open_mouth:

I never reffered to any third world country, it doesn’t matter what country they come from, they take away good jobs from good men. I have driven through most European countries plus some others and known quite a few from other european countries, all the people I met were nice, polite and inteligent folk but they also didn’t want others comming in and taking their jobs away.
The difference with me leaving and comming here is there is a vast shortage of drivers in the USA. In the terminal I work out of only about 20% of the drivers are in fact Americans, the rest are immigrants and all are welcome because they don’t work for less money.

I am sure we should stop this now before it totally takes over ‘Lovelypersons’ thread. … enough said.

lovelyperson, oyrs, and all others I would like to say your very welcome in the UK. A good driver is a good driver no mater their nationality.

Pat Hasler,.
not just the UK though

but New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg has said Muslim religious freedom must be respected

in response to building a Mosque adjacent to Ground Zero.

Pat Hasler:
Yes ! … I chose to leave the UK and live elsewhere but why ? … because like other smart and observant people I could see the UK being ruined by a huge influx of cheap workers and others from other countries taking over good jobs and destroying workers rights … just like what has happened :exclamation:

You mean you are one of those people whose solution to them having a problem with immigration is to become an immigrant themselves?

You couldn’t make this up. :unamused: :unamused:

yep, a hypocrite.

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

Lovlyperson:
Didn’t talk to her and she ignored everyone too.
Think its a Person who is at Morning not well and needs a few Hour to get comfortable.
But its still not acceptable that she walkes past me to complain i block her when another Unit is parked in front of her too.She just needed to say a Word. So i had the feeling i have Time,as she can’t do a Pre-trip check in 2 min,except she didn’t do it.

Are you English, French or some Polish imigrant ? … because you word these posts like you are either one of the afore mentioned or drunk.

He is none of the aforementioned, and as far as I know he is not drunk.

Bit hypocritical you having an ‘immigrant’ pop is it not? You chose to become an immigrant in a country where the language wasn’t too difficult for you to learn, being quite close to English, Lovlyperson did not take that easy option. Also, as an immigrant yourself I would have thought you would also have known how to spell the word, people in glass houses and all that.

+1 We need a Like button

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

Stricko:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

Lovlyperson:
Didn’t talk to her and she ignored everyone too.
Think its a Person who is at Morning not well and needs a few Hour to get comfortable.
But its still not acceptable that she walkes past me to complain i block her when another Unit is parked in front of her too.She just needed to say a Word. So i had the feeling i have Time,as she can’t do a Pre-trip check in 2 min,except she didn’t do it.

Are you English, French or some Polish imigrant ? … because you word these posts like you are either one of the afore mentioned or drunk.

He is none of the aforementioned, and as far as I know he is not drunk.

Bit hypocritical you having an ‘immigrant’ pop is it not? You chose to become an immigrant in a country where the language wasn’t too difficult for you to learn, being quite close to English, Lovlyperson did not take that easy option. Also, as an immigrant yourself I would have thought you would also have known how to spell the word, people in glass houses and all that.

+1 We need a Like button

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk

like_button_big.jpg