Woman :-?

Stay at 04.00 behind Cab and store cable and suzi when i hear behind me a Female Voice saying “Pull up your trousers!”
Now,the old Times are gone a Lady would not look where she shouldn’t.
Not that i am getting high Blood Pressure.
few minutes later,when i by mistake pop over to the driver room is she complaining about a Lorry,parked stupid.
First at all there was another Unit in Front of her,and secondly,when i’m on the Unit she could have said anything.Did know anywhy myself,but used the time till she gets the Key for the other Unit to move it.

At first I thought this thread was another one of Toby1234567890s,it isn’t but still cant make head nor tail of it :confused:

raymundo:
At first I thought this thread was another one of Toby1234567890s,it isn’t but still cant make head nor tail of it :confused:

+1 :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

So did you make sure your trousers were hitched up so you were decent when you climbed down? Did you ask said woman what she meant by it or was it just that she was moaning at someone blocking here in? :unamused: :unamused:

Didn’t talk to her and she ignored everyone too.
Think its a Person who is at Morning not well and needs a few Hour to get comfortable.
But its still not acceptable that she walkes past me to complain i block her when another Unit is parked in front of her too.She just needed to say a Word. So i had the feeling i have Time,as she can’t do a Pre-trip check in 2 min,except she didn’t do it.

When will some people realise, that it’s not just Brits that type on here? How’s your French/ Polish/German/ Latvian etc…? :unamused:

bigvern1:
When will some people realise, that it’s not just Brits that type on here? How’s your French/ Polish/German/ Latvian etc…? :unamused:

Toby is a native though, isn’t he ?

raymundo:

bigvern1:

Toby is a native though, isn’t he ?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: You’d think, wouldn’t you. It wouldn’t hurt to use a bit of punctuation, spacing, paragraphs and the like would it? Clearly it is for Toby…

Still, his choice. It would make his, ahem, content easier to read though wouldn’t it! :open_mouth: :unamused:

Lovlyperson:
Think its a Person who is at Morning not well and needs a few Hour to get comfortable.
But its still not acceptable that she walkes past me to complain i block her when another Unit is parked in front of her too.She just needed to say a Word. So i had the feeling i have Time,as she can’t do a Pre-trip check in 2 min,except she didn’t do it.

Are you English, French or some Polish imigrant ? … because you word these posts like you are either one of the afore mentioned or drunk.

Are you English, French or some Polish imigrant ? … because you word these posts like you are either one of the afore mentioned or drunk.

He speaks better english than some on here… the way i see the situation is that a lady trucker was slightly annoyed at being blocked in by 2 other vehicles , and also didnt really want to see the crack of his arse as he climbed down from the catwalk.

Pat Hasler:

Lovlyperson:

He is none of the aforementioned, and as far as I know he is not drunk.

Bit hypocritical you having an ‘immigrant’ pop is it not? You chose to become an immigrant in a country where the language wasn’t too difficult for you to learn, being quite close to English, Lovlyperson did not take that easy option. Also, as an immigrant yourself I would have thought you would also have known how to spell the word, people in glass houses and all that.

Lovlyperson:

:bulb: Beware of the Morgenmuffel. :wink:

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

Lovlyperson:

He is none of the aforementioned, and as far as I know he is not drunk.

Bit hypocritical you having an ‘immigrant’ pop is it not? You chose to become an immigrant in a country where the language wasn’t too difficult for you to learn, being quite close to English, Lovlyperson did not take that easy option. Also, as an immigrant yourself I would have thought you would also have known how to spell the word, people in glass houses and all that.

Well said that man

Which man? You’ve quoted 3 of them :slight_smile:

cieranc:
Which man? You’ve quoted 3 of them :slight_smile:

Ah, good point well made.

The latter man,

Yes lovleyperson posts are difficult to understand, but a lot clearer than if I was posting in his first language, whatever it is.
besides English I only speak Rubbish and Gibberish.

raymundo:

me niether :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Simples, there was a female truck driver in the yard at the same time as him.
She was pre-menstrual.
Simples!!

del949:
Simples, there was a female truck driver in the yard at the same time as him.
She was pre-menstrual.
Simples!!

ROFL

I speak good ■■■■■■■■