Woman :-?

bigvern1:
When will some people realise, that it’s not just Brits that type on here? How’s your French/ Polish/German/ Latvian etc…? :unamused:

Won’t somebody think of the poor FrenchPolishGermanLatvianHerzegovinian children!

I can do Geordie not many would understand

If I read his post a couple times I can understand np but if daughter is here she reads them np straight away but she is dyslexic so I wouldnt worry

If you cant read them then dont click simple

Good points of order from Coffeeholic, and bigvern1…

I have a feeling that LovelyPerson might be Dutch. In which case, and whichever part of Europe he is from, his ability in the use of the English language, is a bloody sight better, than is mine with any of the European Languages. All of which I have used , when trying to find places in those countries. Generally to the amusement of the people I have been speaking to.Who have normally replied in understandable English, and have praised me for trying to communicate in their language.

Keep it up LP. It sometimes takes a bit of working out, but we get the message in the end. Could you try slagging Eddie Stobart off in one of your posts. You would get plenty of support then. :laughing: :laughing:

Buycrider:
I have a feeling that LovelyPerson might be Dutch.

I’m guessing Iberian

Coffeeholic:

Pat Hasler:

Lovlyperson:
Didn’t talk to her and she ignored everyone too.
Think its a Person who is at Morning not well and needs a few Hour to get comfortable.
But its still not acceptable that she walkes past me to complain i block her when another Unit is parked in front of her too.She just needed to say a Word. So i had the feeling i have Time,as she can’t do a Pre-trip check in 2 min,except she didn’t do it.

Are you English, French or some Polish imigrant ? … because you word these posts like you are either one of the afore mentioned or drunk.

He is none of the aforementioned, and as far as I know he is not drunk.

Bit hypocritical you having an ‘immigrant’ pop is it not? You chose to become an immigrant in a country where the language wasn’t too difficult for you to learn, being quite close to English, Lovlyperson did not take that easy option. Also, as an immigrant yourself I would have thought you would also have known how to spell the word, people in glass houses and all that.

game,set and match to coffeeholic . :sunglasses:

10-08:

Buycrider:

I’m guessing Iberian

I would go with Austrian I think.

as some one else posted i too have to read his posts a couple of times before i get the gist of them. no big deal, don’t think i could post anything at all on a foreign truck forum so hats off to the fella.

he reminds me of fred kanka.

Buycrider:
Good points of order from Coffeeholic, and bigvern1…

I have a feeling that LovelyPerson might be Dutch. In which case, and whichever part of Europe he is from, his ability in the use of the English language, is a bloody sight better, than is mine with any of the European Languages. All of which I have used , when trying to find places in those countries. Generally to the amusement of the people I have been speaking to.Who have normally replied in understandable English, and have praised me for trying to communicate in their language.

Keep it up LP. It sometimes takes a bit of working out, but we get the message in the end. Could you try slagging Eddie Stobart off in one of your posts. You would get plenty of support then. :laughing: :laughing:

I can promise you LovelyPerson ain’t Dutch, my other half is Dutch and she don’t mangle English like that, no I reckon its Toby after too many Horlicks with Whisky :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Coffeeholic:

10-08:

Buycrider:

I’m guessing Iberian

I would go with Austrian I think.

This^ :wink:

Fred is definately Austrian and is quite understandable as my recent PM show me :stuck_out_tongue:

I think Lovlyperson is a lovely person and I look forward to his (sometimes hard to decipher) posts.

There’s an abundance of borderline racist crap on TNUK. It comes mainly from the stereotypical thick truckers and, hilariously, they’re the ones who seem to struggle with the only language they’ve ever known.

Keep up the good work Lovlyperson and all the other TNUK members from distant shores.

And SmashedCrabFace is looking for brownie points :slight_smile:

raymundo:
And SmashedCrabFace is looking for brownie points :slight_smile:

Not at all, I’m just not an ignorant racist pig and I despise people who are.

Look I know those Antipodeans mangle our beautiful language, but I would have thought that most australians could do better than that.

Wheel Nut:
Fred is definately Austrian and is quite understandable as my recent PM show me :stuck_out_tongue:

He must be clever if he can PM you as you have that option disabled, only email via TN is available and that gets rudely ignored.

Driveroneuk:

Wheel Nut:

He must be clever if he can PM you as you have that option disabled, only email via TN is available and that gets rudely ignored.

Ive PMd Wheelnut with no problems in the past.Wasn`t ignored either.

Yes ! … I chose to leave the UK and live elsewhere but why ? … because like other smart and observant people I could see the UK being ruined by a huge influx of cheap workers and others from other countries taking over good jobs and destroying workers rights … just like what has happened :exclamation:
The UK has gone completely soft on these people, especially Islamic extreemists. Not wanting to offend the Islamic comunity by putting the country’s flags in certain places, giving some kids jail for painting a poppy on a Mosque yet only giving some evil person who burns a poppy during the minutes silence just a 50 quid fine shows how bad the UK has got. i am glad I got out before the country I love is taken over by these scum.
And if this offends anyone sorry … the truth often hurts.

I have never classed Austria as third world or backward countries with cheap labour Pat, quite the contrary

My PM is normally open but due to veiled threats and a poisoned pen I disabled it recently. I am still waiting for Admin to remove my perfectly reasonable post.

I feel that a flippant comment may have touched a nerve :open_mouth:

Pat Hasler:
Yes ! … I chose to leave the UK and live elsewhere but why ? … because like other smart and observant people I could see the UK being ruined by a huge influx of cheap workers and others from other countries taking over good jobs and destroying workers rights … just like what has happened :exclamation:
The UK has gone completely soft on these people, especially Islamic extreemists. Not wanting to offend the Islamic comunity by putting the country’s flags in certain places, giving some kids jail for painting a poppy on a Mosque yet only giving some evil person who burns a poppy during the minutes silence just a 50 quid fine shows how bad the UK has got. i am glad I got out before the country I love is taken over by these scum.
And if this offends anyone sorry … the truth often hurts.

+1

Wheel Nut:
I am still waiting for Admin to remove my perfectly reasonable post.

Think you’ll find it went some days ago.

I feel that a flippant comment may have touched a nerve :open_mouth:

Maybe so, but certainly not for the lurid reasons you imply.

How many times have you been to the Philippines Malcolm?