They don’t understand :smiley: :smiley:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe
Had a agency shift @ 06,00 this mornjng
phoned them at 5 to let them know I was unable
to work…jesus the backlash I had …
I gave them an hour notice, will they take it personal now
?

Too many beers last nite more like,thats what they will say in the office :unamused: :unamused:

seth 70:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe
?

Too many beers last nite more like,thats what they will say in the office :unamused: :unamused:

Or the sun had his hat on and he went out to play :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Blobbin on a satdy,tut tut ,your name will be muck :unamused: :unamused:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe

Too much good living I’m afraid, you should be proud of yourself. :wink:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe
?

I don’t like agencies, but to be fair how happy would you be if someone woke you up at 05:00 to tell you that you need to start phoning around to get another driver at short notice.

tachograph:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe
?

I don’t like agencies, but to be fair how happy would you be if someone woke you up at 05:00 to tell you that you need to start phoning around to get another driver at short notice.

More chance of raking ■■■■ upstairs ,or dumping in the queens handbag :laughing: :laughing:

tachograph:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe
?

My last agency (some years ago) cancelled me at 2-30 am (was due to start at 3-00 am) and they did it 4 days in a row!
I told them to stick their agency where the sun doesn’t shine.

tachograph:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe
?

Tough ■■■■! stuff the ■■■■■■■ s :smiling_imp:

It will make up for all the times they will have undoubtedly ■■■■■■ drivers about.
My mate does agency work he is a quiet lad who won’t answer back, and boy do they take full advantage of that.
He normally does Sundays, anyway he gets a phone call 1HOUR before he was due to leave home to say job cancelled. He thought it strange as it was a regular job he had done and it had to go every Sunday pm.
2 hours later another call, job back on :open_mouth: . He later found out they had give it to a new guy to try him out, the guy did’nt turn up so they phoned my mate… he still done it and said nothing, I would have told the ■■■■■■■■ to shove the job and the agency right up their ring piece :imp: ,
They only do this type of ■■■■ because they are allowed to by their drivers :bulb:
So basically mate I wouldn’t bother my arse about them being upset, only because you have had the cheek… to be ill. :unamused:

I’ve just got over a case of gout, I left it a week just thought i banged it or somit like that, come the Thursday it was the most pain I’ve ever felt :smiley: far to much red meat and a good old pint of beer :unamused:

Go and get a great big bag of Cherries. Eat as many as you can. Or get pure cherry juice. There’s something in the cherry that breaks down the crystals that cause the gout. I’ve suffered with it for years and was told this a while ago when I was having an attack.
Touchwood I haven’t suffered since - I have always got frozen cherries, tinned cherries or cherry juice in and have a few a couple of times a week and up to now no problems

Is it really as painfull as people say :question: :question:

seth 70:
Is it really as painfull as people say :question: :question:

X10 then double it!!
Its uric acid build up - if you don’t get rid of enough it builds up and forms crystals which are like needles on the inside of your joint. It’s absolute agony!

tachograph:

mickrick:
Bloody gout in big toe
?

If agencies tell drivers and clients that they are available on call 24hrs a day then they have to expect such things. To then take it out on the OP is unacceptable not to mention unprofessional.

But anyway… what would you suggest he should have done instead, then?

I would get it checked ou asap, I think it is first symptom of ebola :slight_smile:

At least you rang in !
One of the Driver’s that work at our place didn’t even bother to ring in yesterday & we couldn’t get hold of him (kept going to answer phone) I ended up doing half of my work & all of his !!!
Can’t wait till tomorrow to find out where he was !

martinviking:
At least you rang in !
One of the Driver’s that work at our place didn’t even bother to ring in yesterday & we couldn’t get hold of him (kept going to answer phone) I ended up doing half of my work & all of his !!!
Can’t wait till tomorrow to find out where he was !

I find that sort of attitude in this day and age disrespectful and as low as you can go. Unless you have died, or been some kind of accident and are unconscious, to not get any form of message, be it text, voice mail, or email, to a colleague/manager, is honestly chuffing ridiculous. As it is reliable folk who have to pick up the pieces.