Winter Storm Warnings

Blizzard warnings in Southern SK from now until tomorrow , Colorado low moving East along TC1 into MB and Winnipeg . One of our drivers just came into Regina from Lethbridge and says the highway was good but that was before sundown . Another of ours (my truck) has parked in Davidson en route home along hway 11 , driver says he can’t see anything . Trimac have issued instructions for all drivers to park as of 1800 until the morning and then revue the situation.
It isn’t pretty tonight so drive safely peeps .

aye its hitting hard as i write ,cant see the houses across the street.& its to get worse as day goes on.
awe well its beer time somewhere :stuck_out_tongue: …,got the oil lamps,candles out just in case…
play safe anybody thats out in the storm ! stay safe …
jimmy,

From the photo’s I see on various FB friends post it’s been a big un :open_mouth:

I was in it :frowning:

It felt cold just watching your videos John. Still I can’t laugh as the Canadian fodens dashboard is flashing like a 1970s disco again.

I dunno how to put pictures on here anymore Kev or I would have posted them :frowning:

When you open the post a reply thing look under the box that comes up click on upload attachment and follow it.
You can up load straight from your phone

lappland life 048.JPGWinter,bring it on.

now that would even make me get excited for snow the dogs nuts is that…

came across to Winterpeg yesterday from Hearst ON was about 6 trucks off the road jack knifed or on their sides bit icey in places but I seem to have missed the storm, reset then looks like off to CA again tomorrow

What a difference a day makes, while fly sheet was doing his Scott of the Antarctic impression I was coming back over the rocks, spent the night in Golden and had a clear run through the prairies the next day after it had all been cleared up :sunglasses:

-38c in Regina though, was going to cancel there for the night, but pushed on to Moosomin instead where it was a balmy -16c :sunglasses:

I did have a day shut down on the way out, the Glacier National Park was a mess, avalanches and all that silliness, so I parked in Golden and went to bed for the day as I had a dose of Man Flu, the next day it was pretty decent until the Coquihalla Pass, this was a proper mess, they’d scraped the worst of the snow away, but left an inch of ice and 8% grades, ice and articulated lorries are not a good mix :cry:

Any of you lot around the Regina area tonight or tomorrow be careful , we’ve had plus 3 and rain today so it’ll be the $hits out there for the next 24 hours :unamused: :unamused:

Was talking to newmercman last night he said sk was bad with wind and ice.

On top of the weather conditions we now have road block demonstrations by freakin hard done by Indians claiming their squillions of tax payers money isn’t enough !! Run the ■■■■■■■ over I say :imp:

flat to the mat:
On top of the weather conditions we now have road block demonstrations by freakin hard done by Indians claiming their squillions of tax payers money isn’t enough !! Run the [zb] over I say :imp:

Yeah, but don’t forget, you stole their land. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Ice rain from Wolseley to Swift Current last night, not my most pleasurable drive :cry:

newmercman:
Ice rain from Wolseley to Swift Current last night, not my most pleasurable drive :cry:

Highway Hotline not recommending travel on TC1 between Regina and Indian Head as of lunchtime today due to ice .

flat to the mat:

newmercman:

Highway Hotline not recommending travel on TC1 between Regina and Indian Head as of lunchtime today due to ice .

Oh whoopie dooo :cry: I’m in Calgary now, all that crap is between me and home :cry:

Big Jon’s dad:

flat to the mat:
On top of the weather conditions we now have road block demonstrations by freakin hard done by Indians claiming their squillions of tax payers money isn’t enough !! Run the [zb] over I say :imp:

Well if one of those scrounging lazy goodfornothing dimwits thinks it’ll be clever to stand in front of a 46500kg KW on a slick road their land won’t be the only thing taken from them by the white man , knobheads :exclamation:

flat to the mat:

Big Jon’s dad:

flat to the mat:

Well if one of those scrounging lazy goodfornothing dimwits thinks it’ll be clever to stand in front of a 46500kg KW on a slick road their land won’t be the only thing taken from them by the white man , knobheads :exclamation:

:sunglasses: :bulb: :laughing: