Winter pics

Has anyone got any lovely pictures of vehicles that have been abandoned or had a mishap/crash in the snow…whether it be trucks, buses, coaches, gritters or cars…anything?

Oh no NOT a keystone driver on here!!!Thought you would have had plenty bearing in mind how bad it is around your way!!

lol I’ve not been at work during the weather so far :stuck_out_tongue: I’m not walking as it’d take to long, I’m not cycling in this weather and my car is broke for a few days! I’ve heard a few stories but they’re mainly little bumps in the yard or difficulty trying to leave the Houndsmills estate due to sliding, so I’ve not been able to take any pics :frowning: You at Keystone much?

Taken last year…Needless to say it was a lot of fun. Had to walk back home (some 3 miles) to my old man who was on crutches and ask him if he could pull me out!!
We live in the middle of nowhere so we dont have the luxury of this modern vehicles called gritters!
I came around the corner, low revs high gear, and i turned the wheel but the car didnt wanna play. Theres a nice tree in front which appeared to be desperate to meet my front bumper!

Oh dear what a pity never mind, today A90 south of Aberdeen.

this plonker just plain lost it

teatime:
Oh dear what a pity never mind, today A90 south of Aberdeen.

looks like they finally gritted the A90 on tuesday after i left

that was taken from the layby just before the turn off for portlethan where ASDA is

leyland510:

Oh look, you’ve managed to capture a couple of middle lane hogs AND an outside lane hogger :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Came across this one on one of my subscriptions…

Stupid Driving in Snow 2009

tonka236:

What an Idiot!! That could ave ended up proper messy!! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

i hope the company who insure this person see this video and tell him where to go :smiley: :smiley:

I love the end bit…How did that happen??
Seriously someone was behind the door the day they were giving out brains

tonka236:

Looks like he got out without a scratch , shame maybe if he lost his legs he might have learned a lesson, but he still be driving like a nutter tomorrow :unamused:

…and they wonder why is the scariest bit. :question: :imp:

Saw a 4x4 Do the same thing right infront of me thursday night, Was driving back up from Calgary in my Truck, and saw there was a line of traffic wanting to join the highway coming out of Red Deer, So i pulled out, to allow them to join the clear roadway without having to do anything stupid. Anyway the first car of the lot was the 4x4 and he must have floored the gas pedal, as the back end kicked out on the compacted snow, He must have yanked hard on the steering to compensate, and overcooked it, making him spin out across 2 lanes of traffic while doing about 60mph. Luckily I was awake and on the ball enough to have started to brake as soon as his back end kicked out before he spun, otherwise I would have ploughed straight into him when he spun out. He must have been Ok as he passed me doing about 120 km/h about 10 minutes later.

This was abandoned in a field at the back of my house! :laughing:

Found the driver!!

Koop:
This was abandoned in a field at the back of my house! :laughing:

Found the driver!!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You didn’t say it had to be from recent times so here is one I took in the winter of 1975 in eastern Turkey on my way to Iran. '75 was a particularly harsh winter in turkey. I have posted this photo before in the “Old driver’s” forum under ‘Simon Int.’ thread if you want to read the full story.

A9 yesterday at Gleneagles.

Been a bit cold this last couple of nights.