Wincanski having a little lay down

Hope the driver is ok

Dam! Going a little too fast?

Radar19:

More than likely although the usual apologists will crawl out of the woodwork any second now and start blaming poor loading of the container contents, as per usual.

Location?

A331, just come off the A31 hogs back towards aldershot

Left hand down!:

Radar19:

More than likely although the usual apologists will crawl out of the woodwork any second now and start blaming poor loading of the container contents, as per usual.

Looks to me that he hit that roundabout too fast and whatever he was carrying may of shifted sending him over.

Left hand down!:

Radar19:

they can blame a poorly loaded container all they want. When is the last time you saw a stationary container tip over? Unless medical, theres not really much else to blame other than excess speed.

m1cks:

Left hand down!:

Radar19:

they can blame a poorly loaded container all they want. When is the last time you saw a stationary container tip over? Unless medical, theres not really much else to blame other than excess speed.

+1
now the oh it’s sealed etc etc etc comments, well its not like there haven’t been a few left or right turns not done till that point eh …

Thats down the road from me and seeing that, considering that the vehicle tipped over on a roundabout, its speeds is the probable whats caused this accident.

If its still sealed, send it over to the TV crew at “container wars” trutv.com/shows/container-wars/index.html

About 3 miles from where I live, definately too fast for that roundabout however we don’t know if he fell ill or not beforehand

look’s very much like a 20 ft very unstable you have to take it very easy cornering I hate the bloody thing’s with a passion I think they should be banned

Yeah, he probly
Was caning it but the can go over if
Their poorly loaded through no fault of the driver surely. I appreciate this is more likely to
Happen with deckers but it still
Can happen to tainers.

So, that’s broke with a Capital F

Yeah, must have been the way it was loaded… or the wind… or a banana skin. :unamused:

There are plenty of cases of containers going over and not being the drivers fault. They can have things like huge pieces of marble inside stood up in some sort of wooden shipping frame. The wood breaks or fails and the marble slab topples over and then over goes the lorry.

I can’t find a link but I think something along these lines once did happen whilst the truck was near stationary at lights.

Left hand down!:
…the usual apologists will crawl out of the woodwork any second now and start blaming poor loading of the container contents, as per usual.

Own Account Driver:
There are plenty of cases of containers going over and not being the drivers fault. They can have things like huge pieces of marble inside stood up in some sort of wooden shipping frame. The wood breaks or fails and the marble slab topples over and then over goes the lorry.

I can’t find a link but I think something along these lines once did happen whilst the truck was near stationary at lights.

Are you struggling to find a link because made up RDC waiting room Chinese whispers don’t make it into the press?

Own Account Driver:

Funny that but I’ve never heard of a train carrying containers derailing because of a load of marble. Granted the train carriage would have a lot more weight than a skelly but they also go round corners much slower ← seeing a pattern here?

m1cks:

Own Account Driver:

Funny that but I’ve never heard of a train carrying containers derailing because of a load of marble. Granted the train carriage would have a lot more weight than a skelly but they also go round corners much slower ← seeing a pattern here?

Have you heard of the term ‘corners like it’s on rails’?

looks like its a 20` on the arse end as well, but anyway a new cab and it will be as good as new, hope he remembers to take the discs from the windscreen.