Willi betz yellow

i saw a yellow willie tractor and trailer in Coventry today dutch plates all round

hi is renualt magnum ? or Actros Yellow livery tractor ?

see this picture, Willi Betz have 500 Yellows Magnum only they taken portugal or turkey plate but if u see yellow actros it is new to me! :open_mouth: keeping eye out, any chance of photos in coventry ?
us.f1.yahoofs.com/groups/g_70392 … BBpx5K16sX

Yes Willi Betz decide use more dutch, spainish and italian plate and dutch driver on NL plates but spain plate with bulgarian drivers as usally. Recently news - Willi Betz have rows with Bulgaria goverment problem. Other small haulages bulgarian complain and report to goverment transport ministery. They found out Betz have use lots of false CMET Document papers, Bulgarian Goverment order Willi Betz may will reduce the fleet!!! in bulgaria. I think maybe they use more dutch fleet, etc…
Have you seen notice Willi Betz have less use double manning became more single driver, like i have seen about 30 betz in one weeks but only about about 6 trucks doing double manning. I think Willi Betz begin downhill ? maybe i am wrong ■■ :confused:

Ben.

can’t see the pics ben :wink: :wink: problem with the link :question:

Here picture - Luxery of Willi Betz Truck :laughing:

Ben,

Nice picture ben…maybe the betz fleet will become a lot smaller now,i notice this one is showing a texas plate in his window as well…i must admit that you dont see many betz Magnums around…
have a nice day

I agree with Trucky I have never seen a Betz Magnum not even at Cardiff Gate. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dunno if i saw it again this one was a frog trotter, fleet number 6025

I think I recognise that lampost and the black and white collision protection posts!!

Is it Heston Services on the West?? Loads of Betz wagons parked up in there all the time. Reckon the operator must make a mint from them.

Why does the driver have an ostrich or large swan in the left side of his screen, left as we look at it?

The Betz boys have got a secret weapon for all those ‘L.H.D. Blindspot collisions’

Stick an ostrich in the passenger seat and not only can he 'Stick his neck out ’ when over-taking, but he is a great help when reversing blind side :laughing:

Either that, or the driver was bringing Rod Hull back from his European Tour - economy class :exclamation: :exclamation:

Niall.

He’s got a texas plate in there because that’s the next place they’re gonna take over■■?

theres a betz yellow renault premium working around cannock on dutch plates at the mo.seen it twice this week.

if i see it again i will photo graph it and put it on the photo forum betz mate

jon

Those Yellow premiums are the trucks that work from Shenstone on the Toyota contract. They were advertising a while back for UK drivers.

They may be seen in Hilton where i work as well as they are parking trailers there now.

We had about 7 trailers dropped in the depot tonight

Coffeeholic:
Why does the driver have an ostrich or large swan in the left side of his screen, left as we look at it?

months away from home… dark nights… cold cab… you know the rest coffee :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

it’s probably the transport manager, mention working time directive and he’ll stick his head back behind the passenger seat again.

LOL it is not ostrich or large swan in the left side of his screen, it is christmas decoration tinsel cos I take this picture on last boxing day! :sunglasses: :laughing:

I will keep my eyes on yellow premium betz, normally they use spanish white premium but new yellow one! :smiley:

Ben.