CURRY RDC
Mercedes Benz Plant / Depot
Kodak Factory
Toyota plant & Depot
Procter & Gamble
Land Rover Plant / Depot
BOSCH
IKEA RDC

i like to know where is place or direction because it is Willi Betz’s customers contact and possible betz trucks delivery them, or no company in this list if you seen regularly betz delivery warehouse, what is name company or place thank you for take your time ok

Cheers Ben :sunglasses:

Toyota plant & Depot

I’m sure I’ve seen this place just outside Derby, on the A50, near the A38 junction.

John

Comet RDC, one at Westbury Wiltshire another at Corby - I think.

Land Rover at Solihul, Birmingham.

There are 3 Ikea distribution centres…Doncaster (just off M18 junction 4), Peterborough (A1139 J 3A at Fletton) and the one at the side of the A14 at Thrapston :wink:

toyota a38 /a50 junction north of burton on trent staffordshire.

Try useing google as a search engine to find the the places that you are looking for Betz, and when you have the addresses , use say multi-map to give you the exact locatin and also a map of its location, hope this can help you out.

Kodak’s place is in Hemel Hempstead. Look it up on Google.

I thought that Dixons, PC World and Currys were all part of the same group. If so there DC’s are operated under a different name, Power(something or other - can’t remember exactly, it’s been a while) and they have one at the north-east corner of Stevenage…not a nice place to go to, and Stevenage isn’t too clever either :wink: :laughing:

I think Comet have a new one up at Thrapston, again not positive as I haven’t been that way for a while.

Bosch I’ve seen somewhere, not sure but maybe Swindon

Proctor & Gamble…again, seen it can’t remember where

not much help, sorry Ben

cheers

Jules

Currys RDC near Yate, South Gloucestershire.

There was some news recently about DSG (Dixons Stores Group - Dixons, PC World, etc.) opening an RDC on Severnside (near Severn Beach, between Avonmouth and the Second Severn Crossing)

procter gamble grays not far from truckworld and i think theres 1 in trafford park

Bosch have a plant In Llantrisant near Cardiff south Wales. Loads of Willi Betz wagons go in there.

Wayne.

as said toyota is on the roundabout where a38 and a50 meet but if you go north from there on a38 2 miles the yard they share with nyk is on your left … the old atkins yard.

Dixons & Currys are one and the same and they have local sites at

Perivale London
Stevenage
Epsom
Erith
Thetford
Yate
Cardiff (Blackwood)
Coventry
Bilston
Sheffield
Warrington
Newton Aycliffe
■■■■■■■■■■■
Newark

Comet have sites in
Westbury
Skelmersdale
Harlow
Corby

Mercedes Benz is in mIlton Keynes

Bosch also have a big site in Milton Keynes and are curently building a new one in Kettering, these deal with the washing machines etc

i seen 3 of his car transporter this weekover here 2 on m62 near ferry bridge and 1 on the a1 near worksop first time i have seen them over here

tc trans:
Dixons & Currys are one and the same and they have local sites at

Perivale London
Stevenage
Epsom
Erith
Thetford
Yate
Cardiff (Blackwood)
Coventry
Bilston
Sheffield
Warrington
Newton Aycliffe
■■■■■■■■■■■
Newark

These come under the Mastercare name, and from experience of them, if they see anyone loitering with a camera or talking to drivers, they will probably call the police.

They are so security concious that drivers and staff are searched and constantly filmed while on the premises

Thank you for reply and try help for direction and place,

I know i wont enter thier depot with camera because sercuity will be alert on me!! :stuck_out_tongue: but maybe one day if i driving pass then keep eye out on Betz there! :sunglasses:

Cheers Ben

Betz:
PC World RDC
Dixon RDC
Comet RDC
CURRY RDC
Mercedes Benz Plant / Depot
Kodak Factory
Toyota plant & Depot
Procter & Gamble
Land Rover Plant / Depot
BOSCH
IKEA RDC

AND WE WONDER WHATS HAPPENED TO UK HAULIERS PULLING GOODS OUT OF OUR OWN BACKYARD!

Hi Ben

The Betz trucks for Land Rover go to the Land Rover warehouse on Starley Way in Birmingham (right near the airport) postcode B37 7HB I run out of the DHL warehouse over the road and quite often see them. All the trucks deliver to there, then loads are assembled by NYK Logistics and fed into the production plant about 5 miles away.

Dixons/Currys (Mastercare) also have a massive warehouse in Newark, at the side of the A17 towards Sleaford.

Betz trucks also use the NYK logistics depot at the side of the A38 between Burton and Derby.

Calv

We do IKEA at Thrapston from time to time…will see what I can do. :wink:

Betz, I was in Frans Maas in Tilbury last night with at least 4 WB drivers, I didnt have a camera, but I thought afterwards you may be just interested in the fleet numbers and country of origin :bulb:

Next time I will write them down :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and by the way everyone, I was bought a cup of coffee by a Bulgarian Willi Betz driver, as I didnt have any english money :smiley: only Euros

That wont be a surprise to the International drivers on this forum