Will i get sacked?

Too subtle, this is TN where you need to use multiple emojis rather than just one to indicate your meaning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Would like the OP to post an update of the outcome of his hearing

Zac_A:
Tip for future: when manoeurvering, windows down, music off, ears pinned. Don’t have any widgets on or in your ear as it just screams “distracted driver” to any witness.

Absolutely right.

Admit fault and say sorry. If this is your first problem after 4 months in a new job that should help.

Attitude and work ethic will make a lot of difference as to whether you stay or go

If the worst happens and you end up having to leave, don’t tell the next people unless they expressly ask you

stewheadMUFC:
What else class 2 is there out there that would be more enjoyable and equalling £15.50 per hour, as i havnt seen it?

You could get that driving a mixer truck, which I would choose over food work every day of the week. You have to keep on top of hammering off buildup etc if doing mortar, but really the job isn’t hard.

No trying to park on high streets etc. No ■■■■■■■ around with cages. Always builders around if you need a banksman. It’s ■■■■ easy. Just put on the chute, get back in, pull lever, and drive forwards slowly filling the tubs.