WHY?

Why do idiots do this, another life lost only doing his job. My heart goes out to his family.

northantset.co.uk/news?articleid=3065534

news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/nort … 918736.stm

■■■■■■■■ :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Jesus, at 4am it happened too.

If I ever spot anyone doing that and I’m able to get to them , regardless of age , they will get slapped silly .
:angry:

They should be made to go to his post mortem .

oh my god, this brings back terrible memories for me, 3 and a half years ago i was in my van following another up the rock ferry bypass (a41) on the wirral, some lads threw a car battery off of a road crossing, i didn’t see the battery, only the van in front suddenly veered into the grass verge, then tipped on its side and slid bck onto the carriageway, i stopped, and thinking maybe the driver had had a heart attack, or was on his phone or something, went to see if he was allright…

i never will forget what i saw, i hope noone else ever has to see it…

they caught the lads responsible, but because they were from a “broken home” didnt jail 'em…

A year or so ago I had a hammer thrown at me which could have come from a person on a motorbike. Not sure because all I knew was the screen showering me in glass. I was lucky as I was only doing about 35-40mph & mangaed to stop. I was only about a mile from the yard so I went back. Our depot manager did say if I hadn’t have put my wad of note on the dash it would have got me. Nothing anybody says can bring this chap back bUT I hope they throw those kid in prison…SICK idiot.

These kids prob spend a few years in a young offenders insitute sitting around playing PS2’s.

Should really throw the book at these kids, in some places seem to be getting to epidemic proportions, M8 in East End of Glasgow happend numerous times and the M8 in West Lothain as well seem to be hot spots for it.

Should jail these mupets along with the halfwits you chuck bricks at the fire service when they are out putting out fires.

niall_y:

they caught the lads responsible, but because they were from a “broken home” didnt jail 'em…

I know what i would like to break!!

If i’d done done that when i was a teenager, my old man would have sorted me out. They have no discipline. :imp: :imp: :imp:

Jail the kids,then double the jail term for the parents, who allow 14/15 year olds be out on the streets at 4 am.
It is a very common occurence,items being thrown from bridges buy luckilly deaths are very rare.And it is only luck!!
Another waste of life ,and a family in grief,due to a mindless idiot who has no respect or discipline.
Thoughts are with those who knew the driver.

They’ve got no deterrent. They know the law, you cannot touch them or you will be done. Disgusting. They should swing. :imp:

local news has got a piece about stuff being chucked on a38 betwwen ripley and south normanton[ think thats the names], said five incidents in as many months ,said a38 seems to be being targeted around south normanton.
its on teletext east midlands at the moment ,channel 333 or 332

Passed it on my way to Oxford this morning.

I couldn’t work it out - Volvo FM lying on a crash barrier at the side of the road, bloody great hole in the windscreen, no other vehicles about. :confused:

Sincere condolences to the family.

Its about time these bridges had a cage over them not a pretty site but ver safe then.

Little ■■■■■■■. :frowning:

whole heartedly agree with all the coments on this thread thoughts with the poor mans familly just read in the daily mail that one of the fathers of these scum bags dragged him down the nick at corby just hope he gave him a proper beating before hand a trip to the mortuary should be compulsary for these mindless scum then they should be made to meet a few relatives in a small room :imp: :imp: :imp:

My thoughts go to the mans family. And as for the scum that did it the same should be done to them, no questions comments or what ever from the bleeding heart liberals, life for a life as far as I’m concerned

The poor driver was 68, he might have only been doing this job to earn some pocket money during his retirement. So sad & the Police have released the 16yr old without charge & the other two on bail was is this dam Country coming too. It makes you wonder if our job is worth this.

Photo of lorry released

northantset.co.uk/news?articleid=3065534

Short term: cage the walkways on bridges and cameras. Long term: Its about time that the Police and Courts had some real power or choose to use it. Parents should be made to account for their childrens behaviour and actions. You, me and anyone with a ounce of moral values left knows what to do or should happen. Somewhere common sense has left the building and been replaced by odd, strange ideas made by people not of this world. The punishment should fit the crime… period, no ifs or buts, not they are young or didn’t understand, they did it and now they should pay the price.

The fact that you or me have to run the risk everyday because the law does not deter them is an insult to law abiding, hardworking people, this man was murdered, they did not throw the concret to miss, they threw it to kill him, the court should view it as such.

My condolences to the family

Andy