Why such negativity? [Merged]

Hi my names doesnt matter I have been following this forum for quite some time an I can honestly say it’s one of the most negative forums I’ve ever been on dknt even know why i come on here to have look it must a force of habit bcos the same old ■■■■■■■ complaining about this Trade are still in it an are to stupid to leave if they dont like it but yet will keep mouthing ■■■■ about it. Just a msg to yous lot u know who ye are which is about 95% on ere ■■■■ or get off the pot ffs u moaning bunch of sour sods!

TruckorTreat:
Hi my names doesnt matter I have been following this forum for quite some time an I can honestly say it’s one of the most negative forums I’ve ever been on dknt even know why i come on here to have look it must a force of habit bcos the same old [zb] complaining about this Trade are still in it an are to stupid to leave if they dont like it but yet will keep mouthing [zb] about it. Just a msg to yous lot u know who ye are which is about 95% on ere [zb] or get off the pot ffs u moaning bunch of sour sods!

Charming

The old brires on ere are so negative if u dont like the job leave it dont contaminate it for everyone else ffs ■■■■ or get off the pot 95% of yous on this forum are a bunch of old ■■■■■ who have nothin good to say bout the Trade but yet stay in it haha wat a bunch of lugs!

TruckorTreat:
Hi my names doesnt matter I have been following this forum for quite some time an I can honestly say it’s one of the most negative forums I’ve ever been on dknt even know why i come on here to have look it must a force of habit bcos the same old [zb] complaining about this Trade are still in it an are to stupid to leave if they dont like it but yet will keep mouthing [zb] about it. Just a msg to yous lot u know who ye are which is about 95% on ere [zb] or get off the pot ffs u moaning bunch of sour sods!

Ironic post is ironic.

I’m not sure I can handle being called a “sour sod” on a Sunday morning. Day of the church and that…

Hoping you can recommend to me a positive forum? My interests are flower arranging, skipping, and I just love delightful transformational makeovers! [emoji3590]

TruckorTreat:

All jokes aside I’ve noticed the same. Complaining seems more prevalent in this industry for some reason than others I’ve been in.

Just out of curiosity, those of you that aren’t happy but still remain in the industry, what’s your reason for staying?

Marky-p:

TruckorTreat:

All jokes aside I’ve noticed the same. Complaining seems more prevalent in this industry for some reason than others I’ve been in.

Just out of curiosity, those of you that aren’t happy but still remain in the industry, what’s your reason for staying?

Me thinks the OP had to much beer last night :unamused:

TruckorTreat:
The old brires on ere are so negative if u dont like the job leave it dont contaminate it for everyone else ffs [zb] or get off the pot 95% of yous on this forum are a bunch of old ■■■■■ who have nothin good to say bout the Trade but yet stay in it haha wat a bunch of lugs!

03.18 on a Saturday night… :grimacing: :grimacing:

Marky-p:

TruckorTreat:

I stay because I’m out on the road on my own until I reach my destination and not stuck in an office or warehouse.

I find that drivers moaning is a way for them to vent!!

You only need a few moaners in a yard, always ■■■■■■■■ about the work they get so planners and managers placate them with the easiest and best work, what said managerials fail to realise is that if you paid these types £100k a year to lie in bed it would still be wrong, and by giving in to the pressure of attempting to shut these wingers up by bribery instead of the sack they’ve piled the real work onto the far better employees.

Doesn’t take a genius to see where this can and does end up, the rest of the yard get progressively more demoralised watching the bone idle sour faced moanarses getting looked after day after day, then one day one of the good drivers gets an offer from somewhere else and jumps ship into entirely different waters, new boss finds he’s got a good driver and asks if anyone else where he worked that he would recommend wants a job, couple came over, next thing the TM is having a quiet word with the 3 ‘‘anyone at your last place wants a job here’s my direct phone number’’, before you know it the ■■■■■■■■■ of the best drivers have been welcomed with open arms by a TM with savvy.
I’ve seen this happen with mine own eyes, either 12 or 13 of the best drivers the company who took them for granted moved and never once looked back.

blue estate:
Me thinks the OP had to much beer last night :unamused:

:laughing: Looks like it, timestamp on the post reads ten to three in the morning.

If it had been a sensible post I might have agreed with the general sentiment, there are far too many miserable drivers, but it’s “industry standard” behaviour, so I tend to think “So what?” And with the swearing censor working overtime, together with English skills a primary kid would be ashamed of, it’s impossible to take OP seriously at all.

TruckorTreat:
The old brires on ere are so negative if u dont like the job leave it dont contaminate it for everyone else ffs [zb] or get off the pot 95% of yous on this forum are a bunch of old ■■■■■ who have nothin good to say bout the Trade but yet stay in it haha wat a bunch of lugs!

The thing is truckor treat, us owd ■■■■■ where driving trucks long ago, When the job had some meaning to it, Unlike yourself we have been there and done it, A lot of the complaint’s on here is about the next generation of drivers who bend over to there peers, AND are collectively making this job untenable…as for why we are still doing it? isn’t that staring at you in the face At 64 and all i have ever done is drive trucks wtf else can i do?

I think the OP might be on a fishing trip here looking for bites .

Please put your hands together and give a warm welcome to the TNUK idiot newcomer of the year 2022

Someone has had too many wine gums and up after his bed time

TruckorTreat:

Self pleasurer

new member, 6 posts (at the time of writing this ) has started 2 threads about negativity and is blaming everyone else for it . I sence somethings not just right in his life and he / she / they have come here to vent . Please tell us your problems we may not be able to help , we may not even want to help but a problem shared is a problem halved and all that .

Quote from one of my early gaffers, George Rainbow, which I’ve never forgotten;

“When your drivers STOP moaning, that’s when you, as a manager, start worrying”.

He just got cheesed off like we all do from time to time, they’ll give him a decent run tomorrow then he’ll be all reet for a while. :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Juddian:
You only need a few moaners in a yard, always ■■■■■■■■ about the work they get so planners and managers placate them with the easiest and best work, what said managerials fail to realise is that if you paid these types £100k a year to lie in bed it would still be wrong, and by giving in to the pressure of attempting to shut these wingers up by bribery instead of the sack they’ve piled the real work onto the far better employees.

Doesn’t take a genius to see where this can and does end up, the rest of the yard get progressively more demoralised watching the bone idle sour faced moanarses getting looked after day after day, then one day one of the good drivers gets an offer from somewhere else and jumps ship into entirely different waters, new boss finds he’s got a good driver and asks if anyone else where he worked that he would recommend wants a job, couple came over, next thing the TM is having a quiet word with the 3 ‘‘anyone at your last place wants a job here’s my direct phone number’’, before you know it the ■■■■■■■■■ of the best drivers have been welcomed with open arms by a TM with savvy.
I’ve seen this happen with mine own eyes, either 12 or 13 of the best drivers the company who took them for granted moved and never once looked back.

You’ve got me thinking now Jud…I’m always moaning and getting the easy jobs…am I one of the baddies ■■