Why such negativity? [Merged]

It’s school holidays…

Don’t feed the trollz

thehairyarsedtrucker:

Juddian:

You’ve got me thinking now Jud…I’m always moaning and getting the easy jobs…am I one of the baddies ■■

Only you would know the answer to that, if its working for you and you feel OK about it fill yer boots :wink: . though somehow i doubt you’re feeling all that bad about it anyway :smiling_imp:

Where the problems arise is mainly on salary and bonus schemes, on the former the game players can end up working around 2/3rds or less the hours of some others for the same pay, on bonus schemes often the hardest and most awkward work pays the least.
When people are hourly paid it doesn’t make all that much difference, either you do the hours and earn the pay or you don’t and don’t, i’m salaried quite generously and don’t want an easy life because would get bored too easily and yes would feel guilty if others were covering my fair share of the awkward or difficult work, also i’m firmly of the belief that if you don’t give value for money then the job will eventually either disappear or in time get handed over to one of the multiple logistics giants and change beyond all recognition anyway.

Juddian:
You only need a few moaners in a yard, always ■■■■■■■■ about the work they get so planners and managers placate them with the easiest and best work, what said managerials fail to realise is that if you paid these types £100k a year to lie in bed it would still be wrong, and by giving in to the pressure of attempting to shut these wingers up by bribery instead of the sack they’ve piled the real work onto the far better employees.

I’m bewildered by this. Where I used to work, if you moaned too much you were given the griefy jobs. In trucking it’s backwards! You’d think the TM’s would be on to this to a certain degree??

Sent from my SM-A135F using Tapatalk

TruckorTreat:
Hi my names doesnt matter I have been following this forum for quite some time an I can honestly say it’s one of the most negative forums I’ve ever been on dknt even know why i come on here to have look it must a force of habit bcos the same old [zb] complaining about this Trade are still in it an are to stupid to leave if they dont like it but yet will keep mouthing [zb] about it. Just a msg to yous lot u know who ye are which is about 95% on ere [zb] or get off the pot ffs u moaning bunch of sour sods!

There’s not much “loser’s consent” to be garnered on here, for sure…

Everyone thinks they are right, (except the Left, who are just plain wrong all the time :stuck_out_tongue: )
1000 opinions, 1000 different points of view, and a 0.2% death rate from Covid. What could possibly go wrong next for ordinary people so easily fooled all the time?

In any case, it isn’t the trade, or driving trucks that is the problem - but rather the fact that the “average age of a driver is 55” - which means we’re all a load of old gits worried about the 4 'F’s instead of the 3 'R’s, pretty much all the time…

Marky-p:

TruckorTreat:
Hi my names doesnt matter I have been following this forum for quite some time an I can honestly say it’s one of the most negative forums I’ve ever been on dknt even know why i come on here to have look it must a force of habit bcos the same old [zb] complaining about this Trade are still in it an are to stupid to leave if they dont like it but yet will keep mouthing [zb] about it. Just a msg to yous lot u know who ye are which is about 95% on ere [zb] or get off the pot ffs u moaning bunch of sour sods!

All jokes aside I’ve noticed the same. Complaining seems more prevalent in this industry for some reason than others I’ve been in.

Just out of curiosity, those of you that aren’t happy but still remain in the industry, what’s your reason for staying?

Go on, I’ll ask then, what were the other industries, and were they similar to driving where the worker is on their own for most of their shift ?

Dav1d:

Marky-p:

TruckorTreat:

All jokes aside I’ve noticed the same. Complaining seems more prevalent in this industry for some reason than others I’ve been in.

Just out of curiosity, those of you that aren’t happy but still remain in the industry, what’s your reason for staying?

Go on, I’ll ask then, what were the other industries, and were they similar to driving where the worker is on their own for most of their shift ?

Part-time monkey trainer I was.