Why I hate driving a truck

Because of people like this.

youtu.be/qKdi4g7HJhs

youtu.be/fy7-hkvK-jI

youtu.be/q9q1ZNqpkas

Feel free to check out his channel it is basically him raging at a lot of drivers for I guess taking the wrong entrance into Travis Perkins?
I’ve delivered to TP a few times and they often have stupid rules about using their site that are never in the deliver notes but your expected to know them as soon as you reach the site.

Blokes a bell end & is gonna run his mouth to the wrong guy one day.

I watched the first one, and that’s enough for me. I recommend that’s all anyone should do, so as to not increase his view numbers.

WhiteTruckMan:
I watched the first one, and that’s enough for me. I recommend that’s all anyone should do, so as to not increase his view numbers.

This exactly! Unfortunately I watched 2. Why are you promoting him Adam?

If I was a planner for doing that job and seen that,…
I’d be sending a driver there who is the biggest meanest son of a ■■■■■ who takes no sh off anybody, and for good measure put him in a bad mood before he got there, to.deal with that absolute 2hat. :grimacing: . :laughing:

As others…

Have done, I watched the first one up until the swearing started. I believe the internet calls this ‘rage bait’.

I didn’t watch any of the others. What I did do was give them all a thumbs down. The algorithm makes them, it also breaks them.

Adam, stop it.

I reckon he just hates trucks and drivers in general and this is how he vents his anger towards them.
Maybe a driver has been shagging his wife :laughing:

Ah, well, this sometimes happens when you’ve failed your C test three times and you end up a hate filled moron as a result with a, too much time on their hands and b, a desperate desire to receive a fat lip - just like Christmas it’s on it’s way.

Going around abusing members of the public for “likes” is pathetic - I’m surprised no one at TP doesn’t come out and tell him where to go. As can be seen it’s not the best place to get in and out of the gates opening onto the A350.

I’ll take the comments of others as good advice and not click the links.

There’s some good content on the various video hosting sites and some utter rubbish posted by utter morons, including those who delberately antagonise coppers security supervisors or anyone really, these buffoons give themselves the grand title of auditors instead of the various more suitable terms the rest of us would apply to them.
Care in the community has a lot to answer for.

I originally assumed it was a member of TP staff filming outside the entrance but it’s obviously not and is the local village idiot, he has some serious mental health issues or Tourette’s syndrome to abuse strangers like that.
As said his luck will run out one day and someone will punch his lights out.

It’s not just TP that have the signs outside on the main road but most of the other builders merchants do the same and have even more rules to read which is impossible as there is too much information and you can’t just stop in a live lane on the road to read it all before entering the yard, if you did stop the impatient car drivers would be tooting and waving their arms around like a drunk octopus.

If you drive in then told off by the goods in staff or the FLT driver they will give you attitude and say why didn’t you read the sign, get permission before entering they cite.

You are then put in the naughty corner and made to wait as a punishment while they load the others that have booking times and jumped the queue of my booking time.

Bone Shaker:
It’s not just TP that have the signs outside on the main road but most of the other builders merchants

Yes, I’ve frequently delivered to places like Buildbase where they tell you to wait outside on the road. I’m not sure how they get away with these dangerous “rules”.

I’d love to go there - just the once .lol :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Juddian:
I’ll take the comments of others as good advice and not click the links.

There’s some good content on the various video hosting sites and some utter rubbish posted by utter morons, including those who delberately antagonise coppers security supervisors or anyone really, these buffoons give themselves the grand title of auditors instead of the various more suitable terms the rest of us would apply to them.
Care in the community has a lot to answer for.

What I notice about these people who film people who work in public is that they love posting to youtube unblurred faces of people who ask not to be filmed. The same is true with this guy.
Yea maybe it is not illegal but its such a crappy thing to do.

But at the same time these type of guys always go out of their way not to show their own face lol. you only ever hear their voice behind the camera acting all tough.

He does a great job though . Hes very good at showing the sort of crap that drivers have to put up with on a daily basis . Combine this crap with a lack of decent parking and the bellends that share the road with us and you have to wonder why anyone wants to drive a lorry. Should be part of a drivers induction or even better make it part of the theory test for new drivers to have to sit and watch this so they know what they are getting into .lol

drover:
Blokes a bell end & is gonna run his mouth to the wrong guy one day.

I agree…

He also needs to take a chill pill, or he’s gonna have a heart attack getting all stressed!!!

What an arse wipe!

If you listen carefully it sounds like he has a speech impediment.

If someone abuses me I dish it back. I once had a bloke run for cover one day. I carry a metal pipe for opening containers when I am doing them. I was getting a mouthful from a warehouse guy and went to get the the tube. I was walking to the back and he legged it. He went in and called the boss he thought I was going to batter him

These type of video started off with ‘auditors’ filming police officers, now it’s just gone everywhere. There’s loads of YouTube videos of them going to to peoples work places and harassing them.

The guy filming obviously doesn’t have a HGV licence and probably is a sad prick with no life. It’s not normal behaviour to go up to innocent lorry drivers with the purpose of abusing them and being awkward.

As said hopefully he’ll do it to the wrong person one day.

In this situation I’d personally put on my face mask, and get my camera out and film him and out him all over social media to humiliate him. And shut my window and not engage with him.