Why I hate driving a truck

The fellas face in the first video :laughing: unsure if it is a prank

RogerOut, is correct about these work place videos, I saw one where this guy rocks up to a prison and starts filming outside, obviously this attracted attention from prison staff and he spends half an hour arguing about he has the right to be there as he is on public land , a road ,and a pavement that he cites is a public right of way,the police are called then itā€™s half an hour of arguing as he goes on about his rights.

Did all these start in America with traffic stops by the police and drivers on about the law and the officers are wrong and they film it all?

And the chap filming outside building sites and the staff ask him to stop filming or he enters private businesses to film until he is ejected by security.

What I can not believe is the amount of vids he has managed to make so far, and that he is still.walking without difficulties. :smiley:

There are only so many strangers (of whom you know nothing about) especially drivers, that you can abuse and call ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  or whatever without some sort of consequence and adverse reaction.
Itā€™s like Russian roulette, the guy is on borrowed time,

It makes me think that is his aim tbh , and to get it on vid.
Surely he ainā€™t as thick and naive as he comes across. :unamused:

Sounds like a set up to me.
I dont think you could get away with all that in the real world

Reading between the lines, matey has probably bought a house on the main road next to a builderā€™s merchant.

In all fairness to the drivers, no matter what the signs say on the outside, you donā€™t just broadside it in there without some prior knowledge or without having a look first.

The location of the builderā€™s merchant - not the driverā€™s fault. The layout of the yard, size and entrances of the builderā€™s merchant - not the driverā€™s fault. Good practice is to park outside and find out what the score is. Fair enough if you have to wait, leave your number and go off somewhere else.

I drove past the yard yesterday and the cones outside are gone and replaced with new plastic barriers at both sides of the entrance.

As rightly said, one day he will meet someone who objects to being insulted and abused but because the company name is not advertised it may not end too well for this sad guy with some form of mental illness.

What an absolute ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  trumpet that bloke is.