Why Do People Hate Trucknet?

Why are there so much bad vibes on here?

I like to think it’s a place where truck DRIVERS hang out, not where the boss’s & their twisted & warped chattels come to try & influence us.

If they hated it then why would they be here ? or are you referring to non members?

I hate curry but I would not go to a curry house and complain about it

I like trucknet as a forum but i do think there are some nutters on here that spoil it, from what i have seen there is always some keyboard warrior that just wants to have a go or some complete ■■■■ heads that just want to stir things up for the hell of it.

I often think, stuff it i wont bother agian and leave it for a bit but then come back for a looksee.

But then there are some very genuine guys on here that pop up now and then.

Madguy :imp:

Leave the nutters alone.

Some great threads in that feedback forum. lol

its always the few that screw things up for the majority. look at what parliament does for us :imp:

Have to agree with Madguy here. There are some who are quick to jump on their soap box. Then there are the genuine ones who actually help one another out. Couple of times I’ve been pee’d off by a comment/thread but in the end I always come back for a nosey :sunglasses:

Could I answer a few other threads whilst replying to yours :slight_smile:

• Why do people dislike Stobarts.
  • Why do people hate DHL.
  • Why do people hate Wincantons.
  • Why do people dislike norbert.
  • Why Do People Hate Trucknet.

I don’t hate TN I quite like it, but I do sometimes wonder why :stuck_out_tongue:

As for the others I don’t dislike or hate any of them, in fact if I’m honest I’d have to say that I don’t really give a ■■■■ about any of them unless I’m working there :wink:

There are some on here that i have some respect for, Mr Monk is one the springs to mind straight away, always has good advice and never gets crabby, however for everone one good one there seems to be ten crap ones.

Just my opinion i must add

Madguy :imp:

I like it, its a very active forum so always something going on. I dont really think anyones a ■■■■■ just because someone says something i dont like doesnt mean to say i dont want to hear it. It would be nice if people wernt so negative all the time, i know i’ve come out with some ■■■■■■■■■■■ comments on here but try it keep it to a min.

I am a drop in and out kind of guy, don’t bother with any other Divers forum.

Once a few films come online and some TV series come back on I will not come back.

In other words, I come on here and different forums because I am ■■■■■■ bored or in this sites case need help.

Have got this help and am grateful , what’s to hate its a computer screen and who knows who is on the other side.

I like the “why I left threads” in a different username in the feedback forum, some major help required for some in them, or I heard “somebody is talking about me after I said I wouldn’t be back ones.”

Mods getting accused of suppressing free speech and all sorts, I think some are actually hilarious.

Chas:

I like to think it’s a place where truck DRIVERS hang out,

Hmmm, me too. Unfortunatley we have a lot of van drivers, 7.5 tonne drivers and them small lorry drivers stick their oar in like they know what they’re talking about. Then add into the mix some people who have never actually driven a truck but want to,school kids, just plain ■■■■■■■■■ and the driver who’s been doing it for 6 months but its in his blood and he knows it inside out and it does make for a rather ecclectic mix. Its fun !!

Chas:
not where the boss’s & their twisted & warped chattels come to try & influence us.

I’ve only seen the one of them on here, Shuttlespanker i think it is !!! :laughing: :laughing:

Mike-C:

Chas:
not where the boss’s & their twisted & warped chattels come to try & influence us.

I’ve only seen the one of them on here, Shuttlespanker i think it is !!! :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Wheres the like alot button thats funny as ■■■■!!

Not as bad as it used to be. Every thread was shot down in flames or a know it all nob end who knew better would tell you why you’re wrong etc. I don’t post much anyway these days as I don’t drive a lorry any more but I still come back for a nose.
Funniest thing I ever read about was Jessicas dad getting a huge plate of glass fall on him and disabling him, talk about karma :smiley: made my day.

Chas:

Because the regulars get all the best jobs ? :open_mouth:

Nothing wrong with Trucknet.Its where drivers can air their views with other drivers,disagree with one another or whatever.Good for people to get things off their chest or find out info etc.

Its a bid like real life.

You was able to find similair conversations at RDC’s, borders, ferry’s, shuttle, roadside caf’s, and of course on the CB, it comes now in a different wraper.

But in the 32+ years nothing realy changed

as above
different day
same ZBs

but there is stuff to be learned and gained from
rise above te crap
but it all reflects the decline in todays society

Chas:

They might not do that; but you can take it from me that they DO look in on here, often in greater depth than many of you realise ( to the point of actually tracking site users) and then using that info to stab them in the back, or bite the hand that feeds them. :imp:

Trucknet is the only source to chat and relate your life to people who understand.
It is an amazing source of information.
cut through the newbies and cretins, and your left with good people.

It can be a good forum and I’ve picked up a lot of useful information on here and you soon learn who is talking sense on here and if its worth taking on there advice.
However lately there does seem to be an abundance of posters who I do think I wouldn’t trust them to go to the toilet on there own intact there was a thread here about going to the toilet the other day.
Then you have your keyboard warriors who give it the big I am but you know wouldn’t be doing it if we was all in the pub. Someone once posted on here you can be anyone you want on the Internet but why do so many people choose to be an absolute ■■■■■■■■■
I still enjoy trucknet but filter out only what I’m intrested in and try not to rise to the keyboard warriors and morons. However when the king two stroke Bedford fan club starts spouting on that’s not always easy.