Whose Seen Who.... w/e 27.05.2012

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

Denis and Kate on wednesday.

There were others too but I can’t remember :blush:

TheBoy2010 who came over and whinged that I was banned from driving his lorry because I don’t look after mine. Bit strange as fitters commented to me last week how little they see mine in the workshop. Unless “not looking after” means not buying tat and washing it on my day off??

Saw Jakey aswell a couple of times.

saw monarch of the highway on wednesday on m27

think i seen daidap northbound at gretna on the m74 last sunday (there were two running together) think i also seen toowise on tues afternoon at thr m73/74 split also seen scottie0011 in and around aberdeen wed and thurs

TonyCBR, think if thats him with “ziffy” in the window about 7.30am anti clockwise on the M25 wednesday !
And mole power (M400) sth bnd on the " dirty ■■■■■ " (A34) whitchurch friday morning about 7.30-ish !

saw a tipper last week (forget which day) with a repton numberplate in the window at teesport.

I spotted Mr Vain three times this week, all in the same place! Mon, Tues and Fri, M6 southbound just after j2. I also passed Shade, snoring, in a layby near Bedford on Fri evening.

scotstrucker:
think i also seen toowise on tues afternoon at thr m73/74 split

sorry to disappoint you scotstrucker, Ive not been north of the border for about 2 weeks :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Someone in a Sparks truck (from Wiltshire?) flashed and waved on Monday but apart from that Ive been driving around with my eyes shut all week :smiley:

scotstrucker:
think i seen daidap northbound at gretna on the m74 last sunday (there were two running together)

Yep, I was the one in the red truck

Spotted ovlov Jay heading out of tilbury on Wednesday, seen the big un this morning on the 25, seen the usual haulier, dagv8, jody1980 possible a few others too :blush:

Only seen Tony CBR strange that lol and part timer Mark H on the M25 this morning

the big un:
Only seen Tony CBR strange that lol and part timer Mark H on the M25 this morning

Hahah had a good run up today, isle of grain to lymm truckstop 4hr 29 mins !! Only 1 working too by the look of it when I got back

mark h:

the big un:

Hahah had a good run up today, isle of grain to lymm truckstop 4hr 29 mins !! Only 1 working too by the look of it when I got back

Strangley i had a cracker to Gravelhill Services on the A2 to Four Ashes Ind Est Cannock tipped down to Cemex Rugby reloaded and had a break on the A45 4hrs 26mins :smiley:

I see loads of Sherwoods wagons but all walking floor ones.

the big un:

mark h:

the big un:

Strangley i had a cracker to Gravelhill Services on the A2 to Four Ashes Ind Est Cannock tipped down to Cemex Rugby reloaded and had a break on the A45 4hrs 26mins :smiley:

Done well there mate, crack on with the ale now !!

Dogthehunter on Monday in tilbury and mark h Wednesday on the dock road. Don’t flash my merc after next Friday mark, getting a new volvo instead :smiley:

Keep seeing the Red ‘Ferrari’ Strallis on the M42 (early am), just can’t remember who it is :blush:

OVLOV JAY:
Dogthehunter on Monday in tilbury and mark h Wednesday on the dock road. Don’t flash my merc after next Friday mark, getting a new volvo instead :smiley:

Alot better truck the Volvo, least your user name will be back to normal haha

I’ve seen Litenin a couple of times,

And I didn’t ignore DaiDap this week:)