Whose Seen Who.... w/e 27.05.2012

NathanB:
I see loads of Sherwoods wagons but all walking floor ones.

The majority of the company is walking floors but mine and and TonyCBR (Ziffy plate in window)are sign written as George Varney
I have a different trailer everyday but Tony has George Varney trailer with a part time easysheet :smiley:

Actrosman:
Keep seeing the Red ā€˜Ferrariā€™ Strallis on the M42 (early am), just canā€™t remember who it is :blush:

that is Craig Deeley that drives the red stralis

just DaiDap

( i couldnā€™t think of a way to let you know the M5 was blocked after J26 :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: )

Denis F:
just DaiDap

( i couldnā€™t think of a way to let you know the M5 was blocked after J26 :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: )

No cb then? Just as well I had plenty of time :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

gunnerheskey:
TonyCBR, think if thats him with ā€œziffyā€ in the window about 7.30am anti clockwise on the M25 wednesday !
And mole power (M400) sth bnd on the " dirty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  " (A34) whitchurch friday morning about 7.30-ish !

Yeah that would have been me, think i looked back at ya too, looking for a name plate in your screen lol

TonyCBR:

gunnerheskey:
TonyCBR, think if thats him with ā€œziffyā€ in the window about 7.30am anti clockwise on the M25 wednesday !
And mole power (M400) sth bnd on the " dirty ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  " (A34) whitchurch friday morning about 7.30-ish !

Yeah that would have been me, think i looked back at ya too, looking for a name plate in your screen lol

Mines the only highliner, with Arsenal flag in the window for my sinsā€¦ :slight_smile:

Gunnerheskey on the m1 canā€™t remember the day, also the big un again canā€™t remember the day!

DaiDap:

Denis F:
just DaiDap

No cb then? Just as well I had plenty of time :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Ahh the advantages of Twitter!!

Sent from my iPhone whilst lazing in the sunā€¦ahh the advantage of working nights :sunglasses: