Whose Seen Who.... w/e 15.07.2012

animal:

NiceRoadTrucker:
I couldn’t see the where are you going topic quickly enough so, I’m off from Wiltshire to Harwich, Lincoln, York and home tomorrow night in the 4 series. One tractor out then two to collect near Lincoln, two near York. Give the newbie a wave… I’m a smiley fella!! Pic of truck in the pics topic. White 4x2 with red trailer. Cheerio!

If you cant see a topic do a search or start 1 :bulb:

I didn’t have time this morning so for the ease of it, I posted here. A Mod is of course more than welcome to pop it into a relevant topic or title a new one on my behalf but thanks ever so much for the tips. :wink: :laughing:

gunnerheskey:

toowise:

gunnerheskey:
Done all my snooping on Wednesday !
Twoosie twice (joke in there somewhere) A50 derby-ish & on the 530 unit only nr Aston !

guilty as charged…although i didnt notice you on A50 (sorry :smiley: ), I was unit only nr Aston going to collect a trailer that had been loaded overnight.

Someone in a white van flashed me as i was going out of Crewe on monday morning…Bigvern maybe ■■

I saw you about derby-ish, there was 2 of you not far apart…!

Not me chap! :smiley:

NiceRoadTrucker:

animal:

NiceRoadTrucker:
I couldn’t see the where are you going topic quickly enough so, I’m off from Wiltshire to Harwich, Lincoln, York and home tomorrow night in the 4 series. One tractor out then two to collect near Lincoln, two near York. Give the newbie a wave… I’m a smiley fella!! Pic of truck in the pics topic. White 4x2 with red trailer. Cheerio!

If you cant see a topic do a search or start 1 :bulb:

I didn’t have time this morning so for the ease of it, I posted here. A Mod is of course more than welcome to pop it into a relevant topic or title a new one on my behalf but thanks ever so much for the tips. :wink: :laughing:

NP but you do realise that all the mods on here do work full time like you & some are away all week as well so not always that simple :wink:

Of course you dont know all of this as you are quite new here :sunglasses:

Just as well delete it really then, it’s almost yesterdays news now anyway, no need to merge it or head a new topic up. Of course, at a Mods’ discretion and/or in their own time, no biggy :wink:

oi, you aint seen me.