Whose Seen Who.... w/e 15.07.2012

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

possably volvofh16 @ the a52/a46 interchange, oh if that was you brilliant overtake on the a52 on the concrete section, i was the person who flashed my hazard’s at you on the nottingham side of the a46, i was driving a silver honda civic estate

TheBoy2010 and Lightning (nice to put a another face to a name).

Saw Spanky on the 42 nth Mon morning, followed Beetie up the M6 nth today.

Done all my snooping on Wednesday !
Twoosie twice (joke in there somewhere) A50 derby-ish & on the 530 unit only nr Aston !
K Goodwin, A500 nr J16 M6
And chased Mark H up the M6 from J18, til he chickened out and went up the 62… Lol

Holly and Bertie parked in Sainsburys at London Colney. Luke must have been shopping because he wasn’t around.

gunnerheskey:
Done all my snooping on Wednesday !
Twoosie twice (joke in there somewhere) A50 derby-ish & on the 530 unit only nr Aston !

guilty as charged…although i didnt notice you on A50 (sorry :smiley: ), I was unit only nr Aston going to collect a trailer that had been loaded overnight.

Someone in a white van flashed me as i was going out of Crewe on monday morning…Bigvern maybe ■■

philgor:
possably volvofh16 @ the a52/a46 interchange, oh if that was you brilliant overtake on the a52 on the concrete section, i was the person who flashed my hazard’s at you on the nottingham side of the a46, i was driving a silver honda civic estate

Not guilty pal been doin nth east and scotch all this week

i saw switchlogic on thursday on A5 shrewsbury and craig deeley cant remember his username also on the A5 shrewsbury

i saw switchlogic Friday morning m6 northbound beside Todhills rest area around 9.00 am Bertie looked as though he was watching out for Vosa as they were sitting on northbound ramp j44

DaiDap on Monday napping on Raglan, and then on Thursday on the M6 somewhere.

Is it the Big Un who drives the George Varney Sherwoods motor ? I saw one near monmouth on wednesday morning…or was it tuesday ? :confused: :confused:

Seen Dingo on the A83 this morning.

Kate:
DaiDap on Monday napping on Raglan, and then on Thursday on the M6 somewhere.

Is it the Big Un who drives the George Varney Sherwoods motor ? I saw one near monmouth on wednesday morning…or was it tuesday ? :confused: :confused:

I do drive a George Varney motor a Daf 85 Spacecab but i havent been that way for months so i think it was young Sam our youf driver @19 years old

This week i have seen
Swedish Steel
Tony CBR (Ziffy)
Beetie once or twice
Doghunter a few times
Had a chat with Shade at Tilbury then he laughed at me as i repaired my truck again :unamused:
And last but not least my stalking victim Gunnerhesky mind i had to wait until Saturday morning to see him

P777 RDF…twice…is that The Taff?

only flashed yellow lights at ashley coghill on M11 this morning .i thought internationally renowned authors didnt need to work on a saturday :smiley:

Actrosman:
P777 RDF…twice…is that The Taff?

no :wink:

The taff has got Y111 RDF

i have seen

Trev H
Dogthehunter
Lug84
xtruckerlady
Dlote
the other one on RCL but can’t remember his username
Ant(and a few numbers, had the ex Downtons DAF, now got the Scania

Big Vern
Glen958
gonzothejaffa1
lug84
thebigun
caveman

Sure there has been someone else but cant remember

Lady P:
Big Vern
Glen958
gonzothejaffa1
lug84
thebigun
caveman

Sure there has been someone else but cant remember

What do you drive Lady P??

jf1970:
Seen Dingo on the A83 this morning.

Remember seeing someone wave , would it be a tesco motor.

Was picking up my unit and taking it home.