lug84
thebigun
caveman

Sure there has been someone else but cant remember

What do you drive Lady P??

Been playing in a big MAM this week as the DAF needed MOT’'ed both plain white

Nice and easy to spot then :smiley:

Kate:
DaiDap on Monday napping on Raglan, and then on Thursday on the M6 somewhere.

Yeah I had a late finish Sunday night.
Also got ignored by the Taff near Delamere thursday tea time

also saw the new volvo fh on the a17 newark bound on friday evening, didn’t catch the reg, but it looked like a 6x4 double drive, pulling a tamdem axle tipper…

DaiDap:

Kate:
DaiDap on Monday napping on Raglan, and then on Thursday on the M6 somewhere.

Yeah I had a late finish Sunday night.
Also got ignored by the Taff near Delamere thursday tea time

You sure it was me?

Thetaff:
You sure it was me?

Think so. It looked like Y111

I was on the way to droitwich from taunton thurs tea time(i think)pulling a plain black coloured tautliner,so i dont think it was me pal.Theres another guy on here who works for your mob aint there??

That’ll be LR18-8. He drives a 4 wheeler fm with a white box.

Of course i updated my sightings on friday, and then as if by magic or right on cue, " the big un " pops up again sat mornin… :smiley: M1 nth about northampton-ish…

toowise:

gunnerheskey:
Done all my snooping on Wednesday !
Twoosie twice (joke in there somewhere) A50 derby-ish & on the 530 unit only nr Aston !

guilty as charged…although i didnt notice you on A50 (sorry :smiley: ), I was unit only nr Aston going to collect a trailer that had been loaded overnight.

Someone in a white van flashed me as i was going out of Crewe on monday morning…Bigvern maybe ■■

I saw you about derby-ish, there was 2 of you not far apart…!

This week i have seen dogthehunter, dlote, ziffy last min so he never seen me, had gunnerheskey on my tail on the m6 there is definitely some1 if not 2 others I seen too mind has gone blank

I saw the legend that is Switchlogic, we passed at a combined speed of 110 mph, he basically looked like a white and red flash tinted with a smudgin of yellow !

mark h:
This week i have seen dogthehunter, dlote, ziffy last min so he never seen me, had gunnerheskey on my tail on the m6 there is definitely some1 if not 2 others I seen too mind has gone blank

when, what you driving? see so many people flash or wave, yet have no idea what anyone drives lol (too lazy to check the pictures)

TonyCBR:

mark h:

when, what you driving? see so many people flash or wave, yet have no idea what anyone drives lol (too lazy to check the pictures)

i saw you today ziffy on the M6 S/B in the rain and queues about 3:30 ish cant really remember the time now lol :sunglasses:

Kerbdog:
I saw the legend that is Switchlogic, we passed at a combined speed of 110 mph, he basically looked like a white and red flash tinted with a smudgin of yellow !

I saw the smudgin of yellow as well, on the A5, queens head oswestry tuesday afternoon.

phantom309:

TonyCBR:

mark h:

i saw you today ziffy on the M6 S/B in the rain and queues about 3:30 ish cant really remember the time now lol :sunglasses:

sorry didnt spot you, may have been concentrating on the numpty car drivers lol

Saw Sir Bertie n/b on the M6 around Carlisle on Friday morning, oh and switch was with him!!

I couldn’t see the where are you going topic quickly enough so, I’m off from Wiltshire to Harwich, Lincoln, York and home tomorrow night in the 4 series. One tractor out then two to collect near Lincoln, two near York. Give the newbie a wave… I’m a smiley fella!! Pic of truck in the pics topic. White 4x2 with red trailer. Cheerio!

Lady P:
Big Vern
Glen958
gonzothejaffa1
lug84
thebigun
caveman

Sure there has been someone else but cant remember

You saw me…Where? :open_mouth:

NiceRoadTrucker:
I couldn’t see the where are you going topic quickly enough so, I’m off from Wiltshire to Harwich, Lincoln, York and home tomorrow night in the 4 series. One tractor out then two to collect near Lincoln, two near York. Give the newbie a wave… I’m a smiley fella!! Pic of truck in the pics topic. White 4x2 with red trailer. Cheerio!

If you cant see a topic do a search or start 1 :bulb: