Who's seen who................... w/e 3.7.11

NO ONE.

:open_mouth: date check

jessicas dad:
WHO’S SEEN WHO… W/E 3.4.11
by jessicas dad » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:57 pm
NO ONE.

Hey give JD a break…he’s from oooop north and struggles to count without taking his shoes off!!

Had a few texts from JD and a missed call, so will return that this afternoon!!

Dazaster in DIRFT Monday afternoon.

I’ve probably seen most of you parked up and asleep in the services or Laybys! But it’s dark and can’t see an ffing thing! Especially when I’ve got me shades on! :laughing:

fodentanker:
:shock: date check

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

looks like the edit fairy has been out again.

Grayham was directly behind me, following me down the A12 either Tuesday or Wednesday

Saw 8 wheels today London bound on the A12 around 2pm

Beetie
bricktrotter today s/b on M5 at bristol
Mr Trebus or his night driver on Monday n/b M5 @ Bristol and today s/b M5 around gloucester ish bout 4 ish

Dazaster
04:30 wednesdays passing peterborough services on the A1
11:10 thursday on the M62 just be4 the M1 turn off

Both them days i had a white MAN with white trailers

scottie0011 today n thats it

C-Kay:
Grayham was directly behind me, following me down the A12 either Tuesday or Wednesday

Saw 8 wheels today London bound on the A12 around 2pm

Didn’t see you (or anyone) but I’ve been a bit busy this week. (Diary to follow)

Had someone beep me on the A40 near Witney, White scania with red bits on, looked nice.
Someone might of beeped me on the M40 near Cherwell valley aswell.

this week seen danny g m1 north i think the flying fridge twice a1 north and m18, think that is it this week .

phantom309:
Beetie
Mr Trebus or his night driver on Monday n/b M5 @ Bristol and today s/b M5 around gloucester ish bout 4 ish

Guilty as charged!

gunnerheskey sth bound on the m6 today i flashed an waved, also heard jessica’s dad mentioned on the radio about a jam on the m1 people rubber necking, also flashed a few simon gibsons volvo’s to no reply which 1 is fh16 ?

Good to meet Robroy at Rugby Truckstop on Thursday night.

phantom309:
Beetie

Was it you i saw going N/B J18 M5 at about 6 this morning, i was going to Portbury Docks?

Kate today and tuesday i think. Overtook SWraith yesterday on the M5 Worcester, and Denis parked up today on the A449 Raglan. Might have woken him up. :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: Oh and Bowserman today on the A1 near Wetherby

TonyCBR:

phantom309:
Beetie

Was it you i saw going N/B J18 M5 at about 6 this morning, i was going to Portbury Docks?

wasnt me, dont drive :wink: … dont think it was dad either

Gates:
Dazaster
04:30 wednesdays passing peterborough services on the A1
11:10 thursday on the M62 just be4 the M1 turn off

Both them days i had a white MAN with white trailers

QUILTY, saw you flashing on m62, cant remember a1 thou, :laughing:

starfighter:
Dazaster in DIRFT Monday afternoon.

and to think i was jeff at 1st is a bloody insult :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

saw goaty a few times, lug in yard last night, and jeff on a1 wed