Whos got a new one then

We got 3 Daf XF super space cabs in the yard yesterday only one has been given to the driver the back stabbing over the other two and who should have them is fantastic.I dont drive any more so it wont be me !!!

Isn’t it amazing how some grown men behave when there are new trucks on offer. :open_mouth:
I could sort of understand it if they were driving 15 years old wrecks, but normally with fleets that have new motors the rest are only a few years old.

i own the trucks, and i drive the oldest in the fleet, and perfectly happy with it too :smiley:

don’t want a brand new truck either :wink:

Saw a 62 plate XF 105 SSC on the M5 today near Worcester which was pulling a trailer from Redruth.

Ken.

I always feel nervous driving a brand new motor, don’t want to be the first to write it off…

shuttlespanker:
i own the trucks, and i drive the oldest in the fleet part time, and perfectly happy with it too :smiley:

Fixed that for ya fatty!! :smiley:

Thetaff:

shuttlespanker:
i own the trucks, and i drive the oldest in the fleet part time, and perfectly happy with it too :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oldest but with lowest mileage :wink:

Well im getting a brand new one, no arguments over whose getting it, Im the only driver :laughing:

billybigrig:

Thetaff:

shuttlespanker:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
He looks better in pink spandex!!

DAF95XF:
Well im getting a brand new one, no arguments over whose getting it, Im the only driver :laughing:

is it 4 wheel drive :question:

the flying foden:

DAF95XF:

Does it come with a 3 point hitch for ploughing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billybigrig:

the flying foden:

DAF95XF:

Does it come with a 3 point hitch for ploughing :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billybigrig:

it is actually :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush:

Pimpdaddy:
I always feel nervous driving a brand new motor, don’t want to be the first to write it off…

I’m going to be pedantic here…
but isn’t eveyone who writes a particular motor off, the first and only person to do so? :confused:

shuttlespanker:
i own the trucks, and i drive the oldest in the fleet, and perfectly happy with it too :smiley: don’t want a brand new truck either :wink:

that’s because you OWN them, done your bit and let the lads crack on with it shuttlespanker! :grimacing: :grimacing:

I got a new one a few months back my next new one if I still work there will be about 2024

We are having thr 105 xf ssc 510 on monday . it’s the dogs bolllocks after running around in cf 85 ssc. :smiley:

Fatboy slimslow:

shuttlespanker:
i own the trucks, and i drive the oldest in the fleet, and perfectly happy with it too :smiley: don’t want a brand new truck either :wink:

that’s because you OWN them, done your bit and let the lads crack on with it shuttlespanker! :grimacing: :grimacing:

last year, i had the newest on the fleet, but, i got bored with it and kicked the driver out of the oldest on the fleet and we swapped over :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

dancompression:

Pimpdaddy:

I’m going to be pedantic here…
but isn’t eveyone who writes a particular motor off, the first and only person to do so? :confused:

yes :laughing:

My dad got his new one a week last thursday, and he’ll be getting a new one in 2 years guaranteed if he stays there! :smiley: